The Manchester United Thread

So silent here during match :unsure:

Wonder if they will be able to hold the pressure to push into penalties, but think United should take the game next half.

Seems to end talks?

"We are planning with Jadon. Jadon will play for Borussia Dortmund next season. The decision, and I have an absolute agreement with our CEO Aki Watzke, is definite. "Reporter: "There is no scenario that could change anything?"
Zorc: "No."
Zorc: "The club's decision is respected by the player and by the agent."

Last edited:
do we have a plan b wait this is utd ofc we dont my god why do we make buying players hard its not

That Falk lad has some magic in his boots. Very impressive technical skill in tight situations.

do we have a plan b wait this is utd ofc we dont my god why do we make buying players hard its not

I appreciate your recruitment since Gill and Ferguson is amateur hour 99% of the time but SURELY they must have alternatives to move onto of a similar fit?

Seems to end talks?

"We are planning with Jadon. Jadon will play for Borussia Dortmund next season. The decision, and I have an absolute agreement with our CEO Aki Watzke, is definite. "Reporter: "There is no scenario that could change anything?"
Zorc: "No."
Zorc: "The club's decision is respected by the player and by the agent."

Talks haven’t ended there still ongoing

Soft pen, if that is call then Copenhagen should have one also.

But goal is goal in the end, just Cop deserv a lot credit.

Cops keeper has been great! Def been good to tbf. We been good in the second half and in extra time just wasteful around the box

Job done. Another semi reached. Strange game. Dominated and could of win by 5/6 but couldn’t get it in the net

Soft pen, if that is call then Copenhagen should have one also.

But goal is goal in the end, just Cop deserv a lot credit.
Soft pen? Never a pen in a million years. Man I'd be fuming if that was given against my team. Clear and obvious decision rule makes no sense.