The Manchester United Thread

Ramano saying he’s spoke to the person brokering the Sancho deal and said there is absolutely no 10th aug deadline Dortmund keep trying to make in the media.

Slight deviation from all the transfer chatter, does anyone even like the waterbreaks? I really want it to be scrapped next season

Ramano saying he’s spoke to the person brokering the Sancho deal and said there is absolutely no 10th aug deadline Dortmund keep trying to make in the media.

Why I HATE transfer rumour season with all the ITK/ Know very F littles.

You could hang your hat on either of those and believe whatever you wanted to and either may be accurate or plain bunkum.

And that's before you get all the other divvy's weighing in on their twitter accounts.

Luckily there is Euro footy right now so can have something to watch during rumor storms.

I highly doubt he will want to play the Romero role of only the cups? Another loan move would have been ideal for him.
Maybe Ole has seen enough mistakes from DDG and won’t give him many more chances and Hendo will get the number 1 shirt next season at some point. Ole will do what’s best for the team at the end of the day.

Demi Mitchell on trial at Sunderland. Such a shame! Was one of the most talented lads in his age group around 15/16 yrs old. Just goes to show there’s luck involved coming through. Nearly 2 yrs of injuries and nighles since has ruined any chance he had at Utd. Wish him all the best.

Nice to see 4 United players nominated for the inaugural Premiership young player of the Year, (Martial, Greenwood, Henderson and Rashford) it probably will result in the votes from United fans being split however, there is only one winner for me and that is Rashford, not only has he proven himself on the pitch (I dread to think how many more he would have scored if he hadn't got injured) but also off the pitch. Votes can be cast via this link https://www.tagheuer.com/gb/en/poll...utm_campaign=YPOTS&utm_content=TH_YPOTS_TW_GB

Andy Mitten
@AndyMitten
MUFC's U23s promoted to PL2 Division One. Final standings were determined using points per game system. MUFC finished second and are promoted as clubs unable to complete play off fixtures.

Another example of (laughably called) ITK's (STOP laughing at the back), not having a F clue what's going on about anything-

Sigh. Well, not denying or justifying whether or not he could/is right, but you have to see the logic in it. If we do manage to sign Sancho, any other additions will be squad players. The wording is unfortunate, mind, but can kinda see what he is getting at over here.

That being said, ITKs are a dime a dozen. Too many of them with too many different variations of the same story.