The Manchester United Thread

Rival fans shouted "F*** United" towards Harry Maguire and his friends at a bar in Mykonos. Maguire's sister was stabbed with a 'sharp object' and he stepped in to defend her, without throwing punches #mulive [mykonos voice]

No video evidence at all showing Maguire threw any punches according to local reports after the hearing this morning. Not surprised. British media blowing everything OTT without knowing jack. And because it’s Utd and he’s captain everyone else has done likewise.

FFS the state of the English media! “Harry as a role model is your career as a Utd captain and in football over”.??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

All this hate from so called 'fans', I don't get why everyone turns on a player so quickly just because he hasn't lived up to a stupid price tag. Yes he hasn't been great since lockdown but look at the bigger picture, we conceded less goals this season and the defence was one of the best in the league. That's just statistically correct, in the top 3 I believe.

I've seen the videos, he literally did nothing wrong, despite what I said earlier. Now having seen it, there is naff all to see here, I got sucked in to nothing but fake misleading articles.

All this hate from so called 'fans', I don't get why everyone turns on a player so quickly just because he hasn't lived up to a stupid price tag. Yes he hasn't been great since lockdown but look at the bigger picture, we conceded less goals this season and the defence was one of the best in the league. That's just statistically correct, in the top 3 I believe.

I've seen the videos, he literally did nothing wrong, despite what I said earlier. Now having seen it, there is naff all to see here, I got sucked in to nothing but fake misleading articles.
I’m guilty as most lol well more when transfers are involved ?? yeah we had the 3rd best defence in the league and last season was the 10th I believe. And we had 1st or 2nd best in the Europa this season also 2nd! Think fans jump on the fee to much more than what he has actually brought to the team. Same goes for AWB even though his attacking game improved slightly as the season went on plus he’s still young mind.

Just read his lawyer will have to return on the 25th to close the case and settle a fine.

Nothing in comparison to some Sterling hatefull headlines by the media...

I had compassion and admiration for him in his campaign against racism and the vile abuse he got until he didn't say/ do F all when Utd players were getting racially abused at City. Or say absolutely nottin on the plane home from Brighton when they all were singing what they were singing.

VERY selective standards.

I had compassion and admiration for him in his campaign against racism and the vile abuse he got until he didn't say/ do F all when Utd players were getting racially abused at City. Or say absolutely nottin on the plane home from Brighton when they all were singing what they were singing.

VERY selective standards.

This. Not even a comment on the racial abuse aimed at Fred while he went to take the corner...and he was literally marking the corner flag, best positioned to observe it all.

Mino Raiola exclusive to @SkySport @DiMarzio: “Pogba is key player for Man Utd, they’ve an important project and he’s 100% included. Man Utd will not accept any bid on this summer to sell Pogba. We’re going to speak about a new contract soon, he is happy no stress...”

?

#MUFC #Pogba

According to Isak Hansen-Aarøen's former youth coach Hansen-Aarøen is not far behind a player like Hannibal Mejbri, the same type of player and in some areas already better!

?

According to Isak Hansen-Aarøen's former youth coach Hansen-Aarøen is not far behind a player like Hannibal Mejbri, the same type of player and in some areas already better!

?
well every utd save i have done on fm20 mejbri turns into a beast