The Manchester United Thread

Inter Milan have signed another former United player in Darmain, do you think they can be persuaded to sign a few of the current batch to add to their United enclave?

That’s a good clause tbh surprised they thought about to include that.

Edinson Cavani's #mufc medical has gone well. He will sign a 1+1 contract which will include a break clause for the club and the player #mulive [@RobDawsonESPN]

Facundo Pellistri will go straight into the first-team set-up at #mufc with the club well aware of the immediate impact he could make when he is given time to adapt. #udlatest [MEN]

So no Sancho and no Dembele. Next ? maybe Pallistri will be our RW this season till Amad arrives in Jan

Wow, did not expect that. Atleast thought we would go after Sarr, but I guess he is not a glamorous enough option.

Hey, I'm not talking about the shambles, resigned to that. I expected atleast a RW this window, whether on loan or otherwise. Pallistri ain't it. Sigh.

So Pallistri was what you were referring to? So no Dembele?

Well now ****! That's ruined my day.

I was waiting with baited excitement as to how ToD would be spinning it into a positive. ?

Hey, I'm not talking about the shambles, resigned to that. I expected atleast a RW this window, whether on loan or otherwise. Pallistri ain't it. Sigh.
We will have signed 3 by tonight Pallistri, Stefanovic and Traore. Stefanovic has gone back on loan to Partizan. The other 2 will be in the first team squad. All 3 are super talented.

SImon Stones just reporting that Smalling is staying. Utd have basically had enough of Roma changing the fee every time they agree to an offer we would except.

Happy the club have stuck to there guns. And will be a much needed addition by the looks of things this season.

Oh well Jan it is. That fee for a 17yr old ?

Amad Traoré will join Manchester United on January, here we go! Deal agreed with Atalanta but the young talent [born in 2002] will arrive on 2021 because of work permit and passport timing.

#MUFC will pay €30m + add ons for him!

With us signing Stefanovic, Traore, Pallistri Dembele would be the perfect loan signing tbh. Or get Sarr.

That just made me laugh but if you didn't get the message at the start of the window, why would you today?

1601900248709.png

Attachments

• 1601900119265.png
    1601900119265.png
    8.8 MB · Views: 33
We’ve been signing these so called ’fantastic’ generational talents now for years, are any of them even close to first team? All we’ve seen break through is the ones United had in the ****** first place like Greenwood, Rashford, McTominay, Garner, Mengi, Laird.

Where are all these players? What about the Traore we already have for example... Allou Traore I think his name is.

Oh and for the record I’m all for United developing the stars rather than buying them ready made.... but we need to actually start seeing some of these come through bar our own we already had anyway.