The Manchester United Thread

Fernandez looks absolute class! Liking what I’m seeing so far from Pellistri
Great burst of speed and change of direction, everything else was meh. Lets wait and see some more from him, there's a player in him.

I can with 99.99% certainty say that tonights ref will never be in any top league match. That 0.01% is counting in how incompetent FA is.

Yes!!! Utd win at the last kick of the game. Great driving run by Williams into the box who gets brought down. MOTM Galbraith puts it away.

Been pure domination tbh. Everton just parked the bus.

Honestly don’t think I have ever seen a faster CB than Mengi ever!!

Great burst of speed and change of direction, everything else was meh. Lets wait and see some more from him, there's a player in him.

I can with 99.99% certainty say that tonights ref will never be in any top league match. That 0.01% is counting in how incompetent FA is.
Yeah shocking reffing. But I’m use to it at this level lol. Fernandez could play CM for me also. Very good touch and control. Just turned 17 so makes his performances so far this season even better at this level.

Just reading Marcus Rashfords inspiring Twitter feed .....

I've run out of superlatives for my utmost admiration of him.

I've run out of words to sum up my complete disdain for the shower of murdering, lying shithouses who's job that superb young man is standing up and doing.

Ahhh see I should have waited till I woke up and someone who speaks far better than ever I could.

8:51 or so on-

Again, echoing all that.

My admiration and pride in Marcus isn’t topped by any L’pool player.

And I don’t think I can pay him any higher compliment than that.

Last edited:
Brandon Williams’ first response when praised about his goal-line clearance: “Gave it away in midfield.” I love that response — mature and responsible. It's easy to forget that he has only just turned 20; he's learnt a lot with the first team.

United U18 line up v Derby. Mee. Hughes. Kambwala. Hardley. Pye. Iqbal. Svidersky. Wellens. Forson. Emeran. McNeil. Subs Jurado. Guadagno. Hansen. Garnacho. Savage

Debuts for new signings McNeil and Kambwala ?

0-1 Utd after 28 mins. Noam Emeran scored from close range after Svidersky shot is deflected into his path. Been all played in Derbies half, who are down to 10 men. Kambwala is a decking monster!!?

0-2 Utd after 54 mins. Iestyn Hughes whips a good ball to Noam Emeran at the back post who cushions it into the path of Omari Forson who slams it past the keeper from close range.

0-3 Utd after 60 mins. Great reverse pass through from Omari Forson into the path of McNeil who slots it home with great composure 1 on 1 vs the keeper on debut?

New signing Marc Jurado attacking FB from Barcelona comes on for Zidane Iqbal who was excellent in CM.

Also Charlie Wellens off for another new signing Aroen Erik Hansen.

Last edited:
0-4 after 73 mins. Noam Emeran with a good run down the left. Gets to the byline and cuts it back to McNeil for a tap in for his second on debut.

Then new LB signing Logan Pye comes off for Alessandro Garnacho new STR signing from Atletico Madrid.

Same team that beat Newcastle.

That bench is really something.

Cavani, Greenwood, Van de Beek, Pogba, Tuanzebe, Matic, Henderson

For some reason, we have better players on the bench than what's on the pitch...(besides Fernandes of course)

For some reason, we have better players on the bench than what's on the pitch...(besides Fernandes of course)
It’s good he’s actually picking a team that works and has performed. Instead of making the same mistake picking the likes of Pogba etc who keep under performing.

Do we reckon van de Beek's walloped Ollies misses to still not get a game?

What does Evra know?

Lol. People keep saying "he'll get his chance". I bet we'll be saying the same thing over and over in 3 months...the whole thought process of signing VdB was to ensure we don't run Bruno Fernandes to the ground and he's played over 170 mins in the space of 3 days. He'll probably play a full 90 today and probably a full 90 vs Red bull Leipzig in 4 days

It’s good he’s actually picking a team that works and has performed. Instead of making the same mistake picking the likes of Pogba etc who keep under performing.

>It’s good he’s actually picking a team that works and has performed
> *Picks Maguire and leaves Tuanzebe on the bench*