The Manchester United Thread

That was pure **** I’m afraid, after a good performance against PSG and then we get that.....

Also I’m more and more convinced as time goes by that Van De Beek wasn’t an Ole signing.

Why buy such a classy player in a position where he keeps playing others ahead of him? Pointless signing, even though good player.

I knew Thiago Silva was going to put in that showing after you'all were dissing him the other day lol. I actually think he's been good in England, those little blips on debut aside.

I knew Thiago Silva was going to put in that showing after you'all were dissing him the other day lol. I actually think he's been good in England, those little blips on debut aside.
He’s been poor with many Chelsea fans admitting so. He wasn’t even that good tonight as despite us having more chances. Both teams turned up for a draw.

Yeah which was a massive pressure game for Ole as people and the media were talking about him possibly losing his job with a loss in that match.

He's going nowhere. Who comes in? Pochetino would be best placed to wait with City and Barcelona looming. Alegri? That would make zero sense.

He's tied to Woodward.

He's going nowhere. Who comes in? Pochetino would be best placed to wait with City and Barcelona looming. Alegri? That would make zero sense.

He's tied to Woodward.
Woodward wouldn’t give 2 ***** about getting rid of Ole. Especially as if he has any idea about how many utd fans would actually be happy to see him sacked.