The Manchester United Thread

U23s FT 2-5 winners Puigmal and new signing from Madrid Alvaro Fernandez with his first goal at this level. 17 yr old LB.

Puigmal absolutely sensational one of the best CM performances I’ve seen at any level! 3 assists 2 gls. Never misplaced a pass. Tackled, tracked back. And it was like Brighton were playing against a ghost absolute class.

till we get rid of the clowns that run the club i dont see why any 1 would want it

Utd are never going very far until that mess from the top on down is sorted out but regardless, whenever such time as Solksjaer does get binned, he certainly can't say he hasn't been fully backed to ridiculous levels.

Utd are never going very far until that mess from the top on down is sorted out but regardless, whenever such time as Solksjaer does get binned, he certainly can't say he hasn't been fully backed to ridiculous levels.
When they spend 80 million on a fridge on your behalf, you really can't complain...

Do you feel Lindelof in his years as with you have been better player than him?
Lindelof is a weird one. I would actually say he's a better all round defender than Maguire however, he's ridiculously poor aerially and isn't physical. He's playing in a league that takes full advantage of both weaknesses.

I think he's look quality playing in the la liga.

Do you feel Lindelof in his years as with you have been better player than him?
No. Maguire is a good player. Lindelof is a decent one. Problem with Maguire is that he has 80m price tag on his name. IMO there's some serious issues behind the scenes and it seems to me that Solskjaer is struggling to resolve them, which is strange given how "well" he speaks in the media.

No. Maguire is a good player. Lindelof is a decent one. Problem with Maguire is that he has 80m price tag on his name. IMO there's some serious issues behind the scenes and it seems to me that Solskjaer is struggling to resolve them, which is strange given how "well" he speaks in the media.
The very definition of "out of your depth".