The Manchester United Thread

Martial needs dropping asap. He's a lazy ******* running round with his gloves on. Start Cavani. He never stops running. All Martial does is get tackled then stand there with his arms up moaning while the ball is being played around him.

Martial needs dropping asap. He's a lazy ******* running round with his gloves on. Start Cavani. He never stops running. All Martial does is get tackled then stand there with his arms up moaning while the ball is being played around him.
He doesn't have the supply. He drops deep and tries to create something. I don't think Martial is a problem at all.

He doesn't have the supply. He drops deep and tries to create something. I don't think Martial is a problem at all.
Rashford got to the end of several chances today in the CF position. I'd expect Martial to be in that position but he's not a committed runner.

In the last few games he's played there has either been balls put in the box that he could get on the end of if he actually ran and tried, or he gets tackled then stands there moaning waving his arms while the ball is being passed around him 2 yards away. Ive not seen him once lose the ball then run his head off to try and get it back. Just stands there crying waving his arms. And its always a bad sign when a player comes out wearing gloves. Shouldnt be cold if your moving your ****. Cavani ran and closed down more in the few minutes he was on today than Martial has in his last 3 games.

And thats why Mctominay and Fred are being picked over Pogba. As someone else said on here not long ago, you can have all the talent in the world but if you dont work you wont get anywhere. Work rate beats talent all day long. For example Bruno has both and thats why he's class, and IMO should be captain.

In the last few games he's played there has either been balls put in the box that he could get on the end of if he actually ran and tried, or he gets tackled then stands there moaning waving his arms while the ball is being passed around him 2 yards away. Ive not seen him once lose the ball then run his head off to try and get it back. Just stands there crying waving his arms. And its always a bad sign when a player comes out wearing gloves. Shouldnt be cold if your moving your ****. Cavani ran and closed down more in the few minutes he was on today than Martial has in his last 3 games.
Well I want from him to run like Gattuso, poach like RvN and passes like Zidane, but that's not what Martial is and probably will never be. He's a creative player who's best when he has someone to combine with. We saw it last season and while he has issues in his game, I still think general lack of creativity in team is hindering him.

The bolded part is simply a not true and something that caveman Roy Keane would say.
mario-mandzukic_qt9mk54f4rpk1tcr8ks56tk8u.jpg

I'm sure Cavani will get his chance and same fans that were calling for Martial head will call for Cavani's as well after.

Rashford got to the end of several chances today in the CF position. I'd expect Martial to be in that position but he's not a committed runner.
Thats one of the issues with Martial, he is not a poacher. His positioning inside the box is not the best. Give him a chance and he'll score, but like you said, he's not a willing runner.

Garner getting more rave reviews this weekend. Going to come back and be a very good player for us possibly replacing Matic. Got an assist also.

Not bad for a side only formed 3 seasons ago, but Casey Stone is only interested in being top in May which is as it should be.

Garner getting more rave reviews this weekend. Going to come back and be a very good player for us possibly replacing Matic. Got an assist also.

Makes no difference.
We will still be way off the standard of the top clubs.

Manchester United is a f.ucking fashion brand. Selling trinkets and advertising space.

Leave the football to the football clubs.

Not bad for a side only formed 3 seasons ago, but Casey Stone is only interested in being top in May which is as it should be.
Yep. Gotta love that mentality and belief she has. And her players totally but into it and would run through fires for her.