The Manchester United Thread

Not bad man considering the world we are in right now, how about you? Good to see you are still around. Any sign of Scouse? :ROFLMAO:
Few weeks ago thought to ask where have you dissapeared. How you like the all PL season going so far?

All good mate all things considered. My grandma passed away last week due to COVID 😢 Scouse is about, blaming refs and what not you know how it is 😋
Sad to hear. All the best mate, hope things will start going better this year.

Few weeks ago thought to ask where have you dissapeared. How you like the all PL season going so far?

Proper rollercoaster man, the way this season started I never expected this at all. However I always thought we did get a short pre-season due to the Europa.

I'm not even sure if we will maintain this or if this team can even compete for a title.. biut I'm rolling with it as long as it lasts and enjoying it!

How about you mate? Fair to say from the outside it seems a bit up and down, but expected with first PL season in a long time for you.

Proper rollercoaster man, the way this season started I never expected this at all. However I always thought we did get a short pre-season due to the Europa.

I'm not even sure if we will maintain this or if this team can even compete for a title.. biut I'm rolling with it as long as it lasts and enjoying it!

How about you mate? Fair to say from the outside it seems a bit up and down, but expected with first PL season in a long time for you.

Just enjoy the ride lad. We may not win the pl and he'll, OGS may probably still not be the right man but this is the first United team I've loved since Fergie's last title winning team

You watch only Manchester United or other clubs as well? This season has been interesting rollecoster for almost all clubs. Think here has been like 8 or 9 club changes at top of the table that should be somekind of record.

For us I dont mind our ups and downs. It is expected. Pool has not been the only one being hit with injuries and think our ones weight in even more considering clubs. We have been holding on pretty decently. Havent had decent CB pairing a long time. But hey atleast our football is fun to watch and always exiting.

That will be 4 players leaving this week.

Solskjaer confirmed Pellistri could leave on loan this week for more experience. Brugge an attractive proposition for the teenager but would prefer a move to Spain. Update here with @MarioCortegana

Ole on what is Cavani bringing?
"Oh how long have we got?

What he brings is, you know when a striker of that age runs almost 12km... he chases down the centre-back, every time their keeper has the ball, he tackles the centre-midfielders, he makes a mistake and then gets back in his own 18 yard-box. His reaction, his work-rate, his habits, his humility... we can go on and on.

His experience and attitude has been a lesson for every single one of us."

#sufc are expecting to have about 11 players unavailable for tomorrow's trip to #mufc. Striker Lys Moussett will be assessed, so has a chance, but McBurnie and Osborn are unlikely to play. They have a better chance of being fit to face #mcfc.

Laurie Whitwell
@lauriewhitwell
Solskjaer on possible January transfers: "I wouldn’t think so, no. I would be surprised if we do any incomings. The squad is strong. It is full of quality. I still need to leave players out of the squad at times."

#MUFC

Two former United strikers going at it. Very low blow from Ibra if he mentioend the voodoo and mother thing. There is always banter and trash talk between players and you have to take it, but think Ibra took a bit too far . But this is the derby spirit. In PL we now have everybody hugging eachother and no drama.

Two former United strikers going at it. Very low blow from Ibra if he mentioend the voodoo and mother thing. There is always banter and trash talk between players and you have to take it, but think Ibra took a bit too far . But this is the derby spirit. In PL we now have everybody hugging eachother and no drama.

Poor from both parties tbf!