The Manchester United Thread

But we are talking about the official report in regards what is later decided to be right and wrong, not the in game decision. that happens in the moment. Dont care what way they would have turned it, both should be hold on the same level.

And you could bet that if it was other way round Wilder would not be near pointing to official report like this, even if he has made strange comments before.
The fact the official report is at the centre of this could also have said the ref was wrong if the two decisions were reversed as well, after all it is still subject to human error and what one person sees as a goal is not one in the eyes of some one else. As for Wilder not doing the same thing you cannot say what he would or wouldn't do all managers whinge at some point when things don't go their way. It's human nature to whine.

Have to win tonight, no excuses, injury ravaged Southampton compared to us.

Don't take then lightly because they always turn up against us at OT.

******* JOKE!!!😡😡😡

Simon Stone
@sistoney67

Revelation from OGS re @ManUtd game v Sheff Utd last week: "Got the delegate’s report through and the two decisions were wrong. They have admitted our goal should have stood and theirs should not. W

Wasn’t quite saying that at Anfield last year aye when van Dijk did F all to de Gea and the resulting goal got chalked off. You knew that was never gonna count even before the check if I recall the post game interview.

Managers don’t half have short memories when they start chatting ____.

Manchester United

@ManUtd

🔴

We'd like to thank Marcos Rojo for his time at United and wish him the best of luck for the future!

🇦🇷

#MUFC

That was overkill. Martial dove for our PK and I hoped Mike Dean would've been kind enough to not award it but it did very little.

Bruno played a very needless full 90 mins...I'm not sure why.