The Manchester United Thread

Am I mistaken, or did somebody on the Everton side-line say "What a ponce", as Pogba was walking off?

What a way to just toss away a chance to make some ground up on City...

How long till DDG gets dropped! And ffs by a CB with pace in the summer and **** Linderlof off to the bench. Also again leaving easy chances out there on the field again. Should of had at least 3 more.

Anyone know what happened to Bailly? Seriously, I really hate the Lindelof-Maguire partnership

How long till DDG gets dropped! And ffs by a CB with pace in the summer and **** Linderlof off to the bench. Also again leaving easy chances out there on the field again. Should of had at least 3 more.
Lindelof wasn't the one who got beat with a simple pass in behind him and took 10 years to turn and keep up with DCL. Lindelöf wasn't the one who cheated and played everyone onside by dropping off for the last min goal...

Lindelof wasn't the one who got beat with a simple pass in behind him and took 10 years to turn and keep up with DCL. Lindelöf wasn't the one who cheated and played everyone onside by dropping off for the last min goal...
Every attack that Everton had was down his side/channel. If Rodriguez got his head up in the first half Richardson would of had a field day one on one with Linderlof. It was clear as day what Everton’s game plan was.

Every attack that Everton had was down his side/channel. If Rodriguez got his head up in the first half Richardson would of had a field day one on one with Linderlof. It was clear as day what Everton’s game plan was.
I'm not saying he played well but the man next to him is just as shocking and is only getting away with it because he is English and captains the side. What irks me the most is when he goes on one of his lumbering runs and proceeds to lose the ball and now you are outnumbered in defence and it happens at least once or twice a game. FFS you know you are ******* slow why are you going to put your team in that situation when their is a lack of cover. Somebody lied to him and said you are a ball playing cb when he is just masquerading as one.

Ffs watching them gls again on MUTV 🤦🏻‍♂️ DDG should be embarrassed on there 1st and 3rd gl. Yes Maguire was deep but were the **** was Linderlof who was marking Lewis when the ball came in. No wonder he’s got his head in hand when he realises the camera is on him afterwards.

I'm not saying he played well but the man next to him is just as shocking and is only getting away with it because he is English and captains the side. What irks me the most is when he goes on one of his lumbering runs and proceeds to lose the ball and now you are outnumbered in defence and it happens at least once or twice a game. FFS you know you are ******* slow why are you going to put your team in that situation when their is a lack of cover. Somebody lied to him and said you are a ball playing cb when he is just masquerading as one.
Yeah that’s annoying I admit. But it’s also lead to goals this season. Linderlof does the same but you know there’s absolutely no chance he’s gonna pick anyone out. Least Maguire does on a few occasions. Just frustrating as there ain’t a lot we can do till the summer and it’s gonna keep costing us. They simply don’t make a good pair. And DDG keeps costing us points for the last 2 seasons with ridiculous howlers.

Ffs watching them gls again on MUTV 🤦🏻‍♂️ DDG should be embarrassed on there 1st and 3rd gl. Yes Maguire was deep but were the **** was Linderlof who was marking Lewis when the ball came in. No wonder he’s got his head in hand when he realises the camera is on him afterwards.
Watch it again. Maguire can see the line and has the best view all he has to do is hold and not cheat and everyone of them is off. Why on earth does he drop so early.