The Manchester United Thread

Wtf have I just watched 😂 City hacked down our player so we kicked it out of play for treatment. Then City throw it straight to there player to pass the ball back to us only for said player to shoot and score and the ****** ref let’s it’s stand despite telling City to give us the ball back 😡

Edit: Fair play to the City manager for letting us go straight up the other end and take the gl back. 3-1 McNeil with his hat trick

Superb win 4-2 considering we had 3 15 yr olds start and 2 more come off the bench. Charlie McNeil with all four gls against his former club. Delighted we managed to get him back as he left us for City originally.

Dylan Levitt is flying over to Croatia now to join NK Istra 1961 on loan until the end of the season [@lauriewhitwell]

tso9w0yragh61.png

For context.

Na not a foul for me Linderlof is weak af there he’s having an absolute stinker. Even Shaw, Fernandes and Fred are giving him a bashing.

Seen the good and bad of Rashford this half. Good when he keeps it simple but frustrating af when he beats his man then tries to beat the same man 3 times before losing the ball.

Martial completely anonymous again. And that finish from Fernandes was world class.

you could be it would be all stars with how this site is very pg now

Ah, the match. Wasn’t sure if something else had happened haha.

I feel yer mate. This current Utd incarnation are the SpiceBoys 2.0. Telling yer.

Having experienced it and seeing all the signs, I’d love to say it gets better but this is how it rolls. Flattering to deceive one week whilst being more than capable of throwing in a result like today another.

But then under normal circumstances L’pool and City would be off in the distance together already so enjoy making the most of the unexpected ride whilst its here mate.

Absolute clown show at the back.

I see Munich have done what Munich always do when they have competition. Flexed their financial power over everyone else in Germany and weakened the competition by boxing Upamacano. Who I know we were definitely interested in this summer on his RC. And Utd have been constantly linked.

So that's put to bed before the summer B/S starts at least.