The Manchester United Thread

Richard Arnold and Cliff Batty are the names that might be considered for succeeding Ed Woodward at Manchester United #mufc Sir Alex Ferguson will be there in an advisory role at board level #mujournal [@lauriewhitwell via Talk of the Devils]

@AndyMitten: "Richard Arnold is a Rugby League fan and huge sports fan. He is sound in commercial activities and is a very tough negotiator." #mufc #mujournal [Talk of the Devils]

Ole outers stooping to a new low!🤦🏻‍♂️

Busby Babes

@j1nder7

Just to clarify and stop the BS, Ole did NOT say Joel loves the club and how much the glazers have done. I won't share out of respect for who he is but this was not said.@RedIssue and whoever else is blantly lying. Sick of these so called utd fans and ole outers

Dodd

@Dodd__15

This mornings protest was nothing more than what was necessary. We spoke to the manager and staff on the car park, in an amicable way and let them know our thoughts. This won’t stop until the Glazer’s surrender their majority stake in the club.

Ole was absolutely fine. He is one of us at heart, so it won’t have phased him. We were not there to intimidate or any of the other **** you will read over the coming days. He has a duty to his employer, but a bigger duty to Man United in its entirety. See what follows...

They talked about the performance on the pitch and how it has improved, which we said we are happy with, but this is not about that. We then questioned Ole and staff on why they won’t speak out about the Glazer’s. they answered diplomatically, but they get the point.

"...We then questioned Ole and staff on why they won’t speak out about the Glazer’s"

Grand idea to speak up against your employer lol. You might as well be signing your severance package. I don't get fans like this.

"...We then questioned Ole and staff on why they won’t speak out about the Glazer’s"

Grand idea to speak up against your employer lol. You might as well be signing your severance package. I don't get fans like this.
That’s not that bollocks that’s going round from Red Issue is it?

Solskjær: "I'm very happy all of the clubs have admitted their mistake this was a bad idea and the way it came out as well. Just when we're talking about getting fans back into the stadium, we get this. Terrible idea for football fans." #mulive

Solskjær: "I will always listen to the fans I love, and I thought it was the only right thing to do, to go and listen to them and speak to them and have a nice discussion with them, a peaceful discussion." #mulive