The Manchester United Thread

🤩🤩🤩

Edinson Cavani has signed his contract extension with Manchester United, here we go!

#MUFC The agreement has been completed, Cavani has accepted to stay after Man Utd board and Solskjaer were pushing to keep him. Confirmed and done deal.

Edinson Cavani is definitely staying at #MUFC until June 2022, with the option to extend until June 2023
#ManUtd #Cavani

Last edited:
Solskjaer on Cavani: "I have always wanted him to stay and experience the way our fans will respond to him as a player, and this means he will hopefully get that opportunity." [mu] #mufc

Óskar Utd
@oskarutd

Max Taylor last game for United, confirms on MUTV he is leaving for first team football.

Wish him all the best has fought his way past career and life ending cancer. Had a decent loan and looks fit and healthy again. Not quite top level quality but definitely Championship/bottom prem quality.

Lads, just when I thought I had seen it all...AFTV never ceases to amaze me

Screenshot_20210509-204544__01.jpg

Jeez these games coming round thick and fast. Then again Thursday lol. Expect a lot of rotation tonight going off Ole presser.

DDG
Williams-Bailly-Linderlof-Telles
McTominey-Matic
Diallo-Mata-VDB
Greenwood

GK Tom Heston going to sign in the next days. According to the Athletic, Times, Telegraph. Will be second choice to Henderson.