The Manchester United Thread

I have absolutely zero interest in woman's togger.

But I do remember a mate saying she was always absolutely brilliant with his daughter, who was 6 at the time when she was at L'pool. Really engaging with all the parents and going out of her way to coach the young girls.

Spoke really highly of her as a top lady, never mind coach, which has always stuck with me.

I have absolutely zero interest in woman's togger.

But I do remember a mate saying she was always absolutely brilliant with his daughter, who was 6 at the time when she was at L'pool. Really engaging with all the parents and going out of her way to coach the young girls.

Spoke really highly of her as a top lady, never mind coach, which has always stuck with me.
Will be a big loss but apparently they have got the Lyon coach lined up but will see if that materialises. Think she would of stayed instead of agreeing to manage in America if the club had not broke there promises to her.

What promise is this?
In the first season she was promised there would not be so much investment in the squad the first couple of years as they would be spending big on revamping the cliff training ground for them costing a lot of money.

Well it’s been 3 yrs with the girls team moving around from the cliff, Carrington and sports Leigh doing there training in terrible conditions of pitches and facilities. All while no real investment has been put into the squad either.

Could be a real tipping point in terms of how our women’s team goes. Casey leaving. The 2 American superstars no news on them extending. And contracts running down on other key players. And talks of Lauren James going to Chelsea.

God knows whats happened since Murtaugh did an excellent job getting the whole thing up and running and working closely with Casey at the start. Seems it went to shot since he handed it over to whoever took his place.

Just read the Liverpool bus got trapped down a side street and protesters let down the tires. Not funny but 😂

Pogba and Rashford have been woeful. Wtf was Pogba doing on the goal. And we look dodgy AF without Maguire. And Fred and McTominey 🤦🏻‍♂️

Well deserved. Lpool should have had 2 pens as well. Glazers out.

Just put Rashford back on the left. Pogba in the middle and Greenwood on the right. The team looks unbalanced and Rashford has always been poor most the times out right

That was *****! 😕 Most the players playing like there saving themselves for the final. Such a timid performance very lackadaisical.