Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

The Manchester United Thread

Dec 13, 2017
Couldn't disagree anymore with this. Our results from our first 4 fixtures and the same fixtures were practically the same.

I remember we basically got away with murder against Brighton as well.
We have had a better start this season. And last season our record at home was one of the worst in the last 10 seasons against the so called lesser teams.

AlcIsBack

Jun 10, 2021
Thankfully for you lot, a serial title-winning coach known for revitalizing giant clubs is currently available …

Jan 6, 2015
Ah, the subs disaster class:

Sancho >> Dalot
VDB >> Varane
Ronaldo >> Lingard
Bruno >> Matic
Fred >> Martial

Almost as if he was caught between two minds of trying to park the bus and attack. I agree with the Sancho subs but the rest were just all over the place. Seeing as we were going to be sort of outnumbered in midfield, it would've made sense to keep VdB on and bring on Matic for Pogba (in a fairly defensive unit, Pogba is basically a luxury we can't afford).

Reactions: Scouseinthehouse
May 1, 2015
The only managers who have the personality to actually ‘manage’ someone like Messi or Ronaldo are probably Guardiola, Klopp, Conte and Ancelloti.
I doubt Tuchel would have put up with that either.

Could you imagine him stood alongside Ferguson pulling that ____? He'd have soon be told to F off and sit down!

Anthony

Slide to unlock
Dec 1, 2009
I decided that the best antidote for Manchester United's current situation was to **** off to the villa and sup dorada especial for 2 weeks 👹
Call me when OLE is gone.

IMG_20210912_124630_6.jpg

Reactions: AlcIsBack

Bujakaa92

Premium
Oct 27, 2017
I decided that the best antidote for Manchester United's current situation was to **** off to the villa and sup dorada especial for 2 weeks 👹
Call me when OLE is gone.
I was in the assumption all the fans are happy with the current situation and squad.