The Manchester United Thread

I thought that was an average performance. Individual quality (and shoddy goalkeeping) won us that game.

Imagine seeing Ronaldo back at United, scoring 2 goals in a 4-1 win and still be miserable *******. I feel pity for some of you.

Exclusive: Paul Pogba leaning towards signing new Manchester United contract. Saturday had major impact on 28yo’s thinking over future. Many factors to consider but now a genuine chance that once talks resume an extension may follow @TheAthleticUK #MUFC

Exclusive: Paul Pogba leaning towards signing new Manchester United contract. Saturday had major impact on 28yo’s thinking over future. Many factors to consider but now a genuine chance that once talks resume an extension may follow @TheAthleticUK #MUFC

I find it hard to believe that one match vs one of the worst sides in the PL could've impacted his thinking

I find it hard to believe that one match vs one of the worst sides in the PL could've impacted his thinking

To be fair, he's apparently got the best player in the World EVER in front of him now who's going to win you the quadruple single-handedly so maybe it was down to that? 🤷‍♂️

Yeah found that hard to believe lol tbh. Obviously money will play a huge factor wage wise. Which tbh I don’t give 2 ***** about better paying him than more going in the glazers pockets.

Since he’s signed really when I bet she’d loads of promises were made him. He can finally see a squad built ready to challenge. And a genuine change of things operating wise off the field with no more Ed and the restructure.

Yeah found that hard to believe lol tbh. Obviously money will play a huge factor wage wise. Which tbh I don’t give 2 ***** about better paying him than more going in the glazers pockets.

Since he’s signed really when I bet she’d loads of promises were made him. He can finally see a squad built ready to challenge. And a genuine change of things operating wise off the field with no more Ed and the restructure.
It's naive to think our transfer business/wages will impact the glazers pockets...it's all financed by the club's revenue stream. At the end of the year, they'll still cash in on their dividends with no consideration for our wage budget.

It's naive to think our transfer business/wages will impact the glazers pockets...it's all financed by the club's revenue stream. At the end of the year, they'll still cash in on their dividends with no consideration for our wage budget.
Yeah what I meant is rather pay his wages to keep him than it staying in the club in some way. Can’t believe he’s got 7 assists already. He’s been class so far and his pressing stats have been insane. Hopefully he and the whole team can keep this going. Ronaldo will really help solve our problem with low block teams we have had the last couple of years. And Varanes presence has been noticeable in a big way on the team since signing.