The Manchester United Thread

Thankfully for you lot, a serial title-winning coach known for revitalizing giant clubs is currently available …

I love to use this analogy:

You can have world class ingredients in your kitchen but if you have an underwhelming chef, you get an average meal.

I think you need to give the PE Teacher more credit Mister!

1631810556093.jpg

Ah, the subs disaster class:

Sancho >> Dalot
VDB >> Varane
Ronaldo >> Lingard
Bruno >> Matic
Fred >> Martial

Almost as if he was caught between two minds of trying to park the bus and attack. I agree with the Sancho subs but the rest were just all over the place. Seeing as we were going to be sort of outnumbered in midfield, it would've made sense to keep VdB on and bring on Matic for Pogba (in a fairly defensive unit, Pogba is basically a luxury we can't afford).

Will Ole push Greenwood to bench now that Rash is back in training and probably soon playing?

The only managers who have the personality to actually ‘manage’ someone like Messi or Ronaldo are probably Guardiola, Klopp, Conte and Ancelloti.

I doubt Tuchel would have put up with that either.

Could you imagine him stood alongside Ferguson pulling that ____? He'd have soon be told to F off and sit down!

I decided that the best antidote for Manchester United's current situation was to **** off to the villa and sup dorada especial for 2 weeks 👹
Call me when OLE is gone.

IMG_20210912_124630_6.jpg

I decided that the best antidote for Manchester United's current situation was to **** off to the villa and sup dorada especial for 2 weeks 👹
Call me when OLE is gone.
I was in the assumption all the fans are happy with the current situation and squad.

I was in the assumption all the fans are happy with the current situation and squad.
Lol. That will never be the case no matter who’s in charge. One loss under a new manager the knives would be out and calls to suicide direct would go through the roof 🤦🏻‍♂️