The Manchester United Thread

Happy Halloween folks. 😛

A284B747-BD81-4531-8A12-257C60DE86A1.jpeg

The right thing to do would be to sack Ole before the international break regardless of the results. Too many false dawns under him.

3 excellent goals.

But ‘Spurs are proper dross. Maybe this season will finally open peoples eyes as just what a humongous, ‘ME!’ first ***** Harry Kane actually is! ?

3 excellent goals.

But ‘Spurs are proper dross. Maybe this season will finally open peoples eyes as just what a humongous, ‘ME!’ first ***** Harry Kane actually is! ?

Levy sacking Pochettino will go down in history as one of the worst decisions ever. Tottenham became a total train wreck after that.

Just watched ‘The Utd Way’ on Sky Doco’s.

Really enjoyed that.

As much as I’m naturally loving the carnage Utd are currently in, I can still appreciate and identify with what a special football club it is.

Mancs and Scousers know. Even if we don’t often admit it on each other.

Last edited:
3 excellent goals.

They are not that bad on paper, decent squad to fight for CL and EL places + do some upsets. Never rated Nuno and his negative sides are now showing more out in Spurs.

This loss finally might push Levy to do the Conte move that should be done in the summer.

They are not that bad on paper, decent squad to fight for CL and EL places + do some upsets. Never rated Nuno and his negative sides are now showing more out in Spurs.

This loss finally might push Levy to do the Conte move that should be done in the summer.

Conte rejected them though along with anyone else decent. Spurs is a good side but there are far better sides out there to manage for a world-class manager.

Conte rejected them though along with anyone else decent. Spurs is a good side but there are far better sides out there to manage for a world-class manager.
Not to mention Conte would need to be backed HEAVILY: something I don't see Levi ever doing.

In reality, I see him pursuing someone like Roberto Martinez

Not to mention Conte would need to be backed HEAVILY: something I don't see Levi ever doing.

Yeah agreed. Hard to see any better manager wanting to go to Spurs. Star player clearly does not want to be there. No money to spend. Just general lack of quality in most areas of the team.

Conte rejected them though along with anyone else decent. Spurs

I can’t wait for the ‘Which manager will turn Tottenham down next?’ game again.

Is Glenn Hoddle still alive?

The only thing to do was to bin him last Sunday.

That they didn’t tells you he’s going absolutely nowhere this season.
Until a top 4 finish is not possible... Meanwhile the likes of Spurs and the newly rich Newcastle will get the pick of the currently available managers (then again Newcastle will still have difficulties getting the manager they want as despite the money the task to sort them out is worse).

Slightly off topic but how are those FM beta saves coming along? Currently managing United and the first thing I did was sell Fred
I decide to try get Rochdale out of the bottom two divisions for the first time ever after all it looks an easier challenge 😂

I can’t wait for the ‘Which manager will turn Tottenham down next?’ game again.

Is Glenn Hoddle still alive?
Pass, I'm more interested in who wants to take on the job a Newcastle and how they are going to sort out the dross Bruce left behind...

Slightly off topic but how are those FM beta saves coming along? Currently managing United and the first thing I did was sell Fred
Pass on the beta as I have gamepass and it will come there on release. But see that it is a bit dissapointment as being a bit too easy.