The Manchester United Thread

So it's a double edged sword really. Conte would've probably come in and won a few trophies but it would end in tears in a couple years and we'd be right back here to continue the cycle.

Not to say I'd rather stick with OGS (would've binned him since the Europa league loss) but Conte coming in would mean we'd probably bin either Sancho or Bruno Fernandes (depending on the back 3 formation variation)

Conte is the "best available" choice but is he the ideal choice? My ideal man will always be Poch but I really wouldn't mind Ten Hag at all.

But alas, we have a board that's trying to cling onto a vibes merchant. Still don't understand how he survived that horror show last week.

The job will just chew out folks like Ten Hag and Graham Potter. Poch is so hard to get atm.

*Nicked from elsewhere. Did someone mention cronyism .....

Through 3 years this December, and zero trophies won at Utd, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has now outlasted:

3 Barca managers.
3 Juventus managers.
3 Real Madrid managers.
3 Sevilla managers.
3 Tottenham managers.
2 Arsenal managers.
2 Bayern Munich managers.
2 Borrusia Dortmund managers.
2 Chelsea managers.
2 Inter managers.
2 Napoli managers.
1 PSG manager.

These clubs combined, have won 36 trophies during Ole's time at Utd. Bar Tottenham failing to win a trophy, and Inter and Napoli winning 1 trophy apiece, each club has won at least 2 pieces of silverware.

And yet here you still are at Utd .....

1635846049219.png

Starting XI v Atalanta U19’s: Vitek; Jurado, Mengi, Bennett, Fernandez; Hansen, Svidersky; Forson, Shoretire, Elanga; McNeill

Subs: Hanbury, Fredricson, Murray, Mainoo, Mather, Garnacho, Hoogewerf

Finished 2-1 to United. Was well managed in the end and some really good performances in there. And now sitting top.

Goals from Elanga and Shortire

Not to excuse the shithouse Ities, but I'll never understand why the first place English lads head abroad is a F Irish bar! ? That's invariably where all the bellends are and you're a sitting target for any local bellends. Of all the boss wine bars in Bergamo .....Let's go the Irish bar! 🤦🏼‍♂️

Hopefully the waitress and anyone else is ok.

Not to excuse the shithouse Ities, but I'll never understand why the first place English lads head abroad is a F Irish bar! ? That's invariably where all the bellends are and you're a sitting target for any local bellends. Of all the boss wine bars in Bergamo .....Let's go the Irish bar! 🤦🏼‍♂️

Hopefully the waitress and anyone else is ok.

wine bars you sure your from liverpool asking for a mate

I dont understand. You want goal, you pull out creative player out like Pogba to put in Matic??

Cmon Ole... you might have someone else to put there to be offensive. Or really what de Beek did to him...