The Manchester United Thread

Lol, did not notice Greenwood was playing :D :D

But your left wing is getting smacked. AWB is not good wing back. Sad that Pep wants players to walk the ball in to the goal and they dont have a striker. It would be over.

Strange how many stupid pass and pressing mistakes players are doing, feels like they are not sure who should mark who as there are so many of them with this 5 at back.

Only one player for now showen up for you and that is DDG.

Just a reminder that Solkjaer survived getting pumped by Liverpool at home. We're now getting outright dominated by our local rivals at home.

I could not understand, was someone calling to leave the ball?
Lmao we'll give you Nat Phillips atleast he will attack any ball in the air. Wtf was that from your captain letting it go. Also I was told Shawberto Carlos is the best in the world too. Poor De Gea...

Just a reminder that Solkjaer survived getting pumped by Liverpool at home. We're now getting outright dominated by our local rivals at home.

He’s golden for this season. But having heard who I believe was top of your list for replacements, it would be just as funny if he got binned as he’d walk to Utd to tell you how brilliant and massive you are.

Just as bad aye? Honestly Utd would stunt them today. They’ve gone and scheduled our 18’s the same time so thats where my viewings been the first half.

Lmao we'll give you Nat Phillips atleast he will attack any ball in the air. Wtf was that from your captain letting it go. Also I was told Shawberto Carlos is the best in the world too. Poor De Gea...

Tubby Shaws living off the England hype. Same as the …… whatever the F that thing is in the middle with the BIG head.

Its not the players...

Tubby Shaws living off the England hype. Same as the …… whatever the F that thing is in the middle with the BIG head.
For me, Luke shaw's issue is complacency. Whenever his place in the starting XI is under threat, he raises his game a couple gears. I believe I've made this point before.

He started last season horribly and then we bought Telles to usurp him and then he absolutely raises his game. Now, seeing as his place is no longer under any threat whatsoever, he reverts to his regular Big Macs diet knowing he could scored a hat trick of own goals and still keep his place.

As for slab head, idk.