The Manchester United Thread

Jurgen Klopp on Ralf Rangnick: “Unfortunately a very good coach is coming to England, to Manchester United! United will be organised and coached, that’s obviously not good news for other teams!” #MUFC

Klopp obviously didn't consult Scouse or he'd know it won't make a blind bit of difference who comes in.
They are destined to make all the same mistakes Liverpool did and go 30 years without a sniff of a title ;)

I mean he's coming in for 6 months interim job and after **** knows what happens. I don't know why all of a sudden everybody is acting as if United have an amazing long term plan.

I mean he's coming in for 6 months interim job and after **** knows what happens. I don't know why all of a sudden everybody is acting as if United have an amazing long term plan.

Are they?
I'm certainly not.
Just enjoying a tiny bit of good news in the world of football entertainment.

6 months as interim. Then 2 years working with Murtaugh shaping the first team and how the club will operate moving forward with a clear strategy and plan from actual football people. Will it work **** knows lol. But there’s plenty to be excited about!

it may not be long term plan but its still a plan

Klopp obviously didn't consult Scouse or he'd know it won't make a blind bit of difference who comes in.
They are destined to make all the same mistakes Liverpool did and go 30 years without a sniff of a title ;)

More buzzing off Utd fans putting r manager up as a consoling reference on a fellow Countryman.

Money can’t buy that level of irony mate.

The title drought again just is what it is.

Screenshot_20211126-191512~2.png

Richard Arnold has promised Ralf Rangnick that he will be given the role of senior football adviser from next season. In this role, Rangnick will be expected to revitalise the club and refine a structure that can transform #mufc into an “elite operation”. Could also stay on longer than the 2 yrs originally planned. [@hirstclass]

#mufc are expected to announce over the next 48 hours that Ralf Rangnick has been appointed interim manager until the end of the season. [@hirstclass]

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (y)

You have to admit it's a funny to watch unfold though r big Polish mate.

I mean I get the excitement of change when you've been pretty consistently in the mud since Ferguson hung it up. But some of the WAY OTT bunkum from United media/ Twitter alike has been a great read the last few days.

I particularly like the line he's a mentor to Klopp and Tommy Tucker they're running with. That has proper tickled me.

U23 team v Crystal Palace (kick off 12pm)...

Heaton, Wellens, Fernandez, Mengi, Hardley, Svidersky, Iqbal, Savage, McNeil, Hansen-Aarøen, Elanga.

Subs: Mastny, Jurado, Garnacho, McShane, Hoogewerf.

Final score 1:2 McNeil scored for United.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (y)

You have to admit it's a funny to watch unfold though r big Polish mate.

I mean I get the excitement of change when you've been pretty consistently in the mud since Ferguson hung it up. But some of the WAY OTT bunkum from United media/ Twitter alike has been a great read the last few days.

I particularly like the line he's a mentor to Klopp and Tommy Tucker they're running with. That has proper tickled me.
Mate, we've been starved of competent decisions for over 8 years now. Let's bask in the moment. Even better than Woodward's replacement wants nothing to do with footballing decisions. Happy days ahead