The Manchester United Thread

Anyone notice the 2 new coaching staff with earpieces relaying info to Carrick and Fletcher on the sideline from the bench?

To be fair to the blue, he's got Keane so rattled he's admitting what Utd are. 🤣🤣🤣

JFH is like 'What the F am I doing stuck between these two clowns?' 🤦🏼‍♂️

Manchester United are not gonna pay any compensation to Lokomotiv Moscow for Ralf Ragnick. #MUFC “The club wishes to place on record its thanks to Lokomotiv Moscow for their co-operation in the process of bringing Ralf to Manchester United”.

Lars Kornetica will join Ralf Rangnick at Manchester United as his assistant along with 3 other coaches. #MUFC

Ralf Rangnick will review the credentials of Michael Carrick and the army of other staff members who worked under Solskjær. It remains to be seen if Rangnick is happy working with such a large backroom team. #MUFC [@TelegraphDucker]

Ralf Rangnick will review the credentials of Michael Carrick and the army of other staff members who worked under Solskjær. It remains to be seen if Rangnick is happy working with such a large backroom team. #MUFC [@TelegraphDucker]
He'll have Carrick and McKenna's duties reduced to arranging training cones

1638217222387.png

Liking these Amadou Haidara links from Hirst and the Athletic. Would be a great cheap versatile option very much like when Liverpool signed Fabinho. Is excellent at DM and RFB.

Liking these Amadou Haidara links from Hirst and the Athletic. Would be a great cheap versatile option very much like when Liverpool signed Fabinho. Is excellent at DM and RFB.
Haidara isn't a DM tho lol. He's like Fred but with better ability on the ball. He can't exactly sit in front of a defense and dictate play.

I was actually hoping we'd go for Konrad Laimer as he'd be perfect.

Haidara isn't a DM tho lol. He's like Fred but with better ability on the ball. He can't exactly sit in front of a defense and dictate play.

I was actually hoping we'd go for Konrad Laimer as he'd be perfect.

I love the lazy RB links.

Same when Klopp arrived. Ohhhh, he’s German so he’ll raid the Bundesliga. 🤦‍♂️