The Manchester United Thread

I missed this on Friday. WTF is he doing giving a character reference/ called as a character witness, in a case like this? How is that remotely relevant to what he’s like behind closed doors?

Terrible judgement from Ferguson that.

This Country man.. Disgusting thats even allowed in a court of law pertaining to something like this. 😡

Fergie did also bail Roy Keane out of jail once

What a weird thing to complain about. If the case against Giggs is solid, the character references won't make a difference anyway. You would think people learned a thing or two from Johny Deep story.

Giggs is obviously a complete ******* but he seems like a psycho type who honks every time his bird tries to talk in a car, not a wifebeater type.

Casemiro passed his medical and will have his visa on Monday so should be good to have a weeks training and the be ready for the Saints match next weekend.

FDJ already playing like McFred 🤣 getting absolutely torn to shreds off the pitch by the fans and all over the Barca forums and social media

FDJ already playing like McFred 🤣 getting absolutely torn to shreds off the pitch by the fans and all over the Barca forums and social media

And probably further proof that he is no lone 6 (point already made). He was atrocious until Gavi/Pedri dropped deeper to form a double pivot. He’s still no closer to usurping Busquets in the starting XI

This idea ETH brewed up to deploy him as a hypothetical lone #6 in the PL would’ve backfired badly. As much as Murtaugh and co have failed the back him properly in the transfer market, it feels like he’s underestimating the premier league a bit (as he’s probably seen first hand)

Yeah FdJ seems like one of those weird players who seemingly have many talents, but no position exists where they won't be exposed in some manner. Same problem as with Pogba, really.

Police have Old Trafford like a prison ready for tomorrow. Been speaking to a few other fans and there saying there expecting 10s thousands of protesters outside.

Attachments

• 08175169-B769-4B74-9E2C-9A6E0E1C164A.jpeg
    08175169-B769-4B74-9E2C-9A6E0E1C164A.jpeg
    168.7 KB · Views: 13
I don’t think FDJ was ever being signed to play as a lone 6 by ETH. Think that was more fans idea. Him and Casemiro would make a great double pivot.

Any sexmasochists watching the game tonight?
That’s if it goes ahead. Not the vibe I’m getting from being at OT atm. Not expecting it to be quite from the few lads I was speaking to at the tolegate last night.

Hope it was just pub talk. But talks of turnstile being blocked, trying to stop the bus getting to the ground even the United bus at the hotel near by, Possible pitch invasions anything really to make as much headlines as possible.

And it’s suppose to be starting way earlier than the big fan groups have asked for. And the signing of Casemiro hasn’t changed moods either.