The Manchester United Thread

Lets see the list of marquee departures from RM over the last few years:

Varane to United. World Class player who has injury issues and is on a decline
Odegaard to Arsenal. Joined RM as the most hyped teenager, failed to live to expectation went to Arsenal and now he's a good player.
Hakimi to Inter. Almost the same as Odegaard.
Mateo Kovacic. Alright, he's a WC player who didn't have a place in a RM team because they had players who were superior. Paint me wrong.
Ronaldo to Juve. We all know how that ended.
Morata to Chelsea. The less said about him the better.

There ain't coincidence that they are by far the most successful club in last 10 years. Their transfer strategy are almost spotless.

Real Madrid do not sell players who are not on a decline. Doesn't mean he's a terrible player, still better midfielder that anything United have and then some.

TBF mate, I think this is purely financial.They’d never in a million years have expected such a big offer for someone who’s approaching the back end of his career. They weren’t looking to move him on at all but it hust one of those surprising opportunities that arise that are too good to turn down. Similar to Cantona to Utd all those years ago.

I won’t include the absolute non-event of a final last year with all the trauma before, during and after. But he was superb for Madrid right through that run and one of Ancelotti’s go-to guys.

Last edited:
TBF mate, I think this is purely financial.They’d never in a million years have expected such a big offer for someone who’s approaching the back end of his career. They weren’t looking to move him on at all but it hust one of those surprising opportunities that arise that are too good to turn down. Similar to Cantona to Utd all those years ago.

I eon’t include the absolute non-event of a final last year with all the trauma before, during and after. But he was superb for Madrid right through that run and one of Ancelotti’s go-to guys.
He was lucky not to walk for that shocker revenge challenge on Robertson. That tackle ruined a great performance otherwise

Anyway no matter the thoughts on Casemiro good signing imo. He’s not gonna sort out our absolute **** show of a squad built from what is it now 7 different managers and many different manager styles.

He was lucky not to walk for that shocker revenge challenge on Robertson. That tackle ruined a great performance otherwise
If I had a pound for anytime Casemiro had to walk for challenges like that but didn’t, I’d probably be looking to buy out united. The guy has that Fernandinho level immunity to red cards no matter how ugly the challenges look. He’s also really good with tactical fouls, something we sorely lack.

Simon Stoney from the BBC has just literally tweeted it’s 60 euros not pounds. That’s the problem a lot of the time English retarded journos usually put £ instead of actual euros I thought they could get this basic thing right when reporting.

Could you not use the term "retarded" please?

#MUFC U21’s travel to Southport this evening, taking take-on @Everton in the #PL2.

XI: Bishop (GK), Jurado, Fredricson, Bennett, Hardley (C), Mainoo, Forson, Savage, McNeill, Gore, Hansen-Aarøen.

Subs: Wooster, Pye, Mather, Bray, Oyedele.