The Manchester United Thread

Going by the expression on ETH's face it maybe the last time this happens.
I doubt it he’s been doing it every year for years at this gathering. It’s at the request of the club as he’s related to one of the families is a member of MUST.

Don’t see the problem tbh!

Looks like Qatari are favourites to take over Utd atm. Honestly can’t see that changing. Sounds like the rest won’t match there bid or don’t want to purchase the club outright and only want partial investment

Looks like Qatari are favourites to take over Utd atm. Honestly can’t see that changing. Sounds like the rest won’t match there bid or don’t want to purchase the club outright and only want partial investment

All the kids will be delighted.
"Woo hoo!! We can buy who we want" :rolleyes:

All the kids will be delighted.
"Woo hoo!! We can buy who we want" :rolleyes:

Yeah some getting over giddy. Even if we did get taken over. Stadium being the exception. We wouldn’t even need them to pump in crazy cash. We could pretty much be self sustaining if they wiped the debt. We don’t need them to go out and buy Mbappe etc lol. Just let ETH do his thing.

What’s your honest thoughts on them btw mate?

I'd rather not be owned by them.

That part of the world doesn't put a smile on my face to say the least.
Of course... You have to be careful what you type on the internet these days. So with that in mind.

i-say-we-take-off-and-nuke-the-entire-site-from-orbit-its-the-only-way-to-be-sure-1024x1024.jpg

I'd rather not be owned by them.

That part of the world doesn't put a smile on my face to say the least.
Of course... You have to be careful what you type on the internet these days. So with that in mind.

View attachment 619058
Tbh there’s no one billionaire that’s gonna come in and be ideal. Sir Jim included. Gonna be an interesting few weeks/ days and seeing the fan outcome as we get to find out who will actually be taking over.

I stuck a few bob on Sabitzer and Rashford to score, United win, 4.5+ home corners and a card for Koch.

Still no idea who Sabitzer is, but I'll give him a crack of the whip :D

What the f.uck were we doing passing it back and forth with the keeper? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

We are doing it again? This is the strangest thing I've ever seen on a football pitch.

What a good old fashioned match. Frustrating result though. Got shafted by another decision in the lead up to one of there goals. Since Bruno goal against City and everyone making a huge deal out of it. We have been well and truly done over decision wise.

Great comeback still though. Shame all out good chances landed at Fred’s feet the last 15 mins or we would have won. Sancho and Pellistri changed the game.

Let’s not forget the dreaded new manager bounce I pointed to yesterday
Yeah sort of. They were energetic and caught us cold early both half’s. But other than that we should have easily won. Missed a lot of good chances. I expect more results like this we really do look leggy at times. And is only gonna get worse with the options not available and games every 3 days.

But I’m delighted with the spirit of the lads to never give up. And baffled at the abuse Garnacho and ETH are getting on various platforms.