The Manchester United Thread

The Police are the very last of his problems.

its a small World.

****!!!!!

1685811762831.png

The **** that printed that official merch wants seriously ******* too.

Can’t believe he’s got into the ground unchallenged to start with,

Garnacho looks special and surely that is the end of the road for Sancho?

I’m a big fan of Sancho but he makes it incredibly difficult when he plays like he has a pair of Jordans on. Atleast Antony, for all his faults, actually tries. Then Garnacho has showed him up this season but for some reason, he’s still a backup option.

You won’t catch me agreeing to this as I think there’s a talented lad in there but I wouldn’t be averse to us cutting our losses with him this summer. He’s on 300k a week so even moving him will be difficult.

I just want to see the back of David De Gea however.

Thank **** he got arrested! I hope they kick **** out of him in the back of the van for good measure

Hopefully. But the bizzies are the last of his problems. He’ll get filled in at some point. It’s a small SM World now where scumbags like that can’t hide. One of the good things about SM.

I can’t imagine the pond life got many pats on the back. Be nice if it was a Utd fan that reported him after he unbelievably got in the ground.

Last edited:
I’m a big fan of Sancho but he makes it incredibly difficult when he plays like he has a pair of Jordans on. Atleast Antony, for all his faults, actually tries. Then Garnacho has showed him up this season but for some reason, he’s still a backup option.

You won’t catch me agreeing to this as I think there’s a talented lad in there but I wouldn’t be averse to us cutting our losses with him this summer. He’s on 300k a week so even moving him will be difficult.

I just want to see the back of David De Gea however.
I was hesitant about Sancho even when he was Dortmund. He failed to impress me over the full 90mins every time and just reminded me of a highlight reel player who would turn it on against tired legs or **** poor budesliga defending. He didn't give me that outstanding factor that you could see would translate to other leagues. Other contributing factors such as the company he keeps, including the insane wages yous lot put him from the jump didn't help. The kid lacks the mental edge and I genuinely don't think he was even that good to warrant the hype.

Well all in all I think it’s been a good season and first one for ETH. Yes there’s been some bad moments but I expected some highs and lows. I didn’t expect us to win anything and thought we might just miss out on CL. But we won a trophy finished 3rd and got to a cup final.

I actually think if not for injuries and suspensions we would have won the Europa but that’s footy.

The thing that makes me more impressed is that we have lost Greenwood, Cavani, Ronaldo, Sancho, Martial for the whole or most the season from our attack.

It’s great he’s made OT a fortress again. And that he had us actually playing a style of football where you can see patterns of play.

Hopefully the sale doesn’t drag on all summer and we get our business done early. And I expect us to spend big and cut some dross.

Ten Hag on De Gea kicking: "Say it like this, we are in the right direction but there are issues in the game we have to improve, definitely, if we want to make next step + win trophies." #MUFC

I was hesitant about Sancho even when he was Dortmund. He failed to impress me over the full 90mins every time and just reminded me of a highlight reel player who would turn it on against tired legs or **** poor budesliga defending. He didn't give me that outstanding factor that you could see would translate to other leagues. Other contributing factors such as the company he keeps, including the insane wages yous lot put him from the jump didn't help. The kid lacks the mental edge and I genuinely don't think he was even that good to warrant the hype.
300k a week is your classic Ed Woodward master class…and this is after spending a fortune on him to.

I do agree with you that he often coasted through games at Dortmund and perhaps he’s not mentally robust enough but i disagree that he didn’t warrant the hype. Watching him a lot in Germany, his best attribute was his calmness on the ball when he’s in or around the box which makes me think he’d fit a possession oriented side more. The assist to Martial’s goal the other week is a perfect representation of that calmness. The same calmness could be an Achilles heel as we’ve seen.

Just watching the Atalanta match. This Hojlund STR looks an absolute talent. Has it all attributes wise can’t really see any weaknesses. Just scored also with a nice run and bit of good movement to meet the cross for a tap in.

This struck me from the BBC News report of the oxygen thief-

‘ ….. Officers are also investigating after an item was thrown on to the pitch after the United goal in their 2-1 defeat by City. …..,

Just how F hard is it to look at the CCTV and get an instant image?🤷🏼‍♂️

The Met are as F useless as ever,

Just watching the Atalanta match. This Hojlund STR looks an absolute talent. Has it all attributes wise can’t really see any weaknesses. Just scored also with a nice run and bit of good movement to meet the cross for a tap in.

Yeah, I like the look of that lad.
I was championing him to my mates a few months back.

Fingers crossed.

Interesting that both Whitwall and Ducker are saying Utd and ETH are looking at WC LW options. Could be plan B if we can’t get out top STR targets. Have Rashford as STR with Hojlund as backup for a season then a new starting LW🤷🏻‍♂️

Interesting that both Whitwall and Ducker are saying Utd and ETH are looking at WC LW options. Could be plan B if we can’t get out top STR targets. Have Rashford as STR with Hojlund as backup for a season then a new starting LW🤷🏻‍♂️
This would be a less than ideal alternative as I’ve never seen Rashford as a pure no. 9