The Manchester United Thread

Alright, what does it do for this thread when every day something 'new' and 'relevant' gets spammed? I'd like for us to have a disscission, rather to be a twitter feed.
I only posted as that’s the biggest relevant news we have had in 2 weeks or I wouldn’t have bothered mate

Interesting!

🚨
💰
JUST IN: Manchester United's snail-pace M&A saga may yet erupt into an all-out scrap. Hedge funds are laying the groundwork for a legal fight if the football club's controlling Glazer family tries to shut them out of any sale. @Breakingviews #MUFC

MBELLE

@Lemmy_Mbele

·
For those asking what this means, well it simply means other shareholders will be going to court if the glazers accept a partial sell thus denying them an opportunity to cash in on their Shares for a profitable price.Only Qatar bid is proposing full acquisition. Bad News for SJR

David Ornstein
@David_Ornstein

·
EXCL: Nasser Al-Khelaifi has played significant role in talks over Man Utd sale to Sheikh Jassim. PSG president has met Glazers + Raine to discuss proposed takeover. Other clubs want PL to investigate source of funds. W/ @mjshrimper @TheAthleticFC #MUFC

Al-Khelaifi has been contacted by the Glazers in an attempt to persuade Sheikh Jassim to increase his bid one more time. [@David_Ornstein]

Was this not posted on here?
I got a great giggle out of it :ROFLMAO:

Tour 2023:

12 July -- Leeds, Ullevaal Stadium, Norway
19 July -- Olympique Lyonnais, Edinburgh, Scotland
22 July – Arsenal, MetLife Stadium, New Jersey
25 July – Wrexham, Snapdragon Stadium, San Diego
26 July – Real Madrid, NRG Stadium, Houston
30 July – Borussia Dortmund, Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas
6 August – Athletic, Aviva Stadium

NEW: Erik ten Hag and #MUFC have told Norway that Isak Hansen-Aarøen will not join their squad for the U19s European Championship next month. It is on the cards that he will get a chance during pre-season. Erik ten Hag is a huge fan and been impressed watching him last season in the youth @FAFiltvedt