The Manchester United Thread

Being stuck in Limbo is just horrific considering preseason begins in less than a month. Glazers won’t want to spend while waiting for some ridiculous offer that will never come.

Looking like another summer circus lads

Being stuck in Limbo is just horrific considering preseason begins in less than a month. Glazers won’t want to spend while waiting for some ridiculous offer that will never come.

Maybe take a break off social media regarding Manchester United. You'll avoid 99% of the circus.

Are there some set rules or ways how usually player transfers is done if there is takeover plans/faking happening?

Are there some set rules or ways how usually player transfers is done if there is takeover plans/faking happening?
Well depends. But general consensus is that United transfer department are working on it regardless of takeover plans. Most agree that United have bit more than 100m to spend, before any sales. Same people are agreeing that United not having transfer activity would potentially weaken their position on the market ( regarding club sale).

In more light-hearted news ⚽

Manchester United have a new young fan and she starts playing footie next week :love:
I brought her home a few different pairs of boots to try on... Can you guess which she picked? (She's 5).

IMG_20230614_185015.jpg

Well depends. But general consensus is that United transfer department are working on it regardless of takeover plans. Most agree that United have bit more than 100m to spend, before any sales. Same people are agreeing that United not having transfer activity would potentially weaken their position on the market ( regarding club sale).
Pretty much this. And IF you wanna believe certain reports it’s looking like Mount, Hojlund, Min Jae, Rabiot Utd want done by July. You’re looking at around 140m. Then I would guess from sales we will look for another experienced str. With all deals being cash upfront with installments spread out over the contract length.

Good thing is it looks like business is continuing like usual. With contract extensions being signed and discussed and talks and bids going on with ETH targets.

Pretty much this. And IF you wanna believe certain reports it’s looking like Mount, Hojlund, Min Jae, Rabiot Utd want done by July. You’re looking at around 140m. Then I would guess from sales we will look for another experienced str. With all deals being cash upfront with installments spread out over the contract length.

Good thing is it looks like business is continuing like usual. With contract extensions being signed and discussed and talks and bids going on with ETH targets.

I'm not sold on Mount.
Particularly if they want more than 40.

Go and get f.ucked.
We will find a hungrier model somewhere in Europe for half that.