The Manchester United Thread

Looking forward to a countdown like its a NY. Imagine. ****** theatrics.

Really can’t get excited about this deal. Barring my reservations on the fee (not to mention the whopping £250k per week salary), I just don’t see how Mount improves us significantly.

That said, I really like how the rumors on Onana is starting to pick of steam. Now THAT is a game changer of a signing that would improve us ten fold.

I know shirt numbers dont matter that much in grand scheme but still suprising that he was given the nr 7.

I know shirt numbers dont matter that much in grand scheme but still suprising that he was given the nr 7.

I was reading divvy’s on Twitter saying he’s a lot to live up with Best’s mythical number ….. When Best wore 11 (maybe others? 🤷🏼‍♂️) as much as 7. 🤦‍♂️

Mamy more pertinent Utd greats than him to use in that context.

Manchester United pre-season training begins today. But Mason Greenwood will not be at Carrington, as the club investigation continues.

Decision on his future expected before start of Premier League campaign.

#MUFC

If we can get Mount and Onana done for about 100m and before pre season starts that’s a good start to the window imo. Only need a STR then depending on sales. Also good we are getting players in before having to ship some out.

Ten Hag is open to having Mason Greenwood in his squad at some stage. He will take his lead from findings of the investigation, but purely based on football he can see a place for him. It is expected there will be a resolution before the season begins. [@lauriewhitwell]

So Hojlund and Greenwood as STR options this season. With Rashford to fill in if needed. Hopefully means we can sell the sick note

Maybe he has great experience with French players legs 🤣

David Ornstein

@David_Ornstein

·
🚨
EXCL: Arsenal doctor Gary O’Driscoll moving to Manchester United. Expected to remain in current role for transition period before completing switch later this summer. Highly-regarded medic a significant coup for #MUFC after 14+yrs at #AFC @TheAthleticFC