The Manchester United Thread

Call me a conspiracy theorist but that nonsense with Woodward's house seems like some kind of PR stunt.

You and me both.... he looked happy in the stands like nothing had happened. Although I did hear apparently there was a lot of discontent in amongst our fans. Not sure if more directed at Woodward or just sounds more like a divide amongst the fans which is sad.

You and me both.... he looked happy in the stands like nothing had happened. Although I did hear apparently there was a lot of discontent in amongst our fans. Not sure if more directed at Woodward or just sounds more like a divide amongst the fans which is sad.
Arguing between the fans. My friends there as a ST holder and there were small arguments outside regarding what happened and it carried on into the stadium in small crowds.

Just goes to show these retarded fans have just had an adverse effect with there stupid act.

Not being funny though but did we ever really look like scoring? It was a bit of a fluke we got one. This team is all effort and applaud them for their mentality but we still leave a lot to be desired on the ball/going forward generally!

A nucleus of something to build from... but need some more quality. Fernandes is a start.
The most optimistic thing I've ever heard you say ??

Arguing between the fans. My friends there as a ST holder and there were small arguments outside regarding what happened and it carried on into the stadium in small crowds.

Just goes to show these retarded fans have just had an adverse effect with there stupid act.

Please use a different word bro, it's a bit offensive to use that.

I wouldn't call you that r Big Polish mate.

A batshit crazy mad *******. But not that.
People must be mad to think the Sun would risk getting involved with anything like this with the police after the whole Hillsborough ***** show

Not to mention the absolute backlash on the club when the truth would eventually come out.

People must be mad to think the Sun would risk getting involved with anything like this with the police after the whole Hillsborough ***** show

Not to mention the absolute backlash on the club when the truth would eventually come out.

People right across the internet are a complete disgrace looking to condone this abuse in the name of defending the club.

The S*n are so corrupt though it does beg the question how they were there before the police and so soon. It was almost like they were briefed before it happened.

⭐️Fred's performance v Man City

?Most duels (22)
?Most tackles (6)
?Most possession gained (9)
?Most open play crosses (3)

I wouldn't call you that r Big Polish mate.

A batshit crazy mad *******. But not that.

The guy has been hugely unpopular with the fans for years and nothing happened, but people finally started going against the Glazers and suddenly Glazer's right hand man house gets attacked, support is outpouring in the media and it's all unicorns and rainbows?

I'm not saying it definitely was a hoax but stranger things have happened.

Hopefully we can get a win against Wolves while Leicester beat Chelsea and put us right back in it. And hopefully after the Int break can start getting the likes of Pogba, Mctominay, Rashford, Tuanzebe back for a good end to the season. Especially with the added quality of Fernandes even though he might need some settling time. Another deal out the blue would be nice.

The guy has been hugely unpopular with the fans for years and nothing happened, but people finally started going against the Glazers and suddenly Glazer's right hand man house gets attacked, support is outpouring in the media and it's all unicorns and rainbows?

I'm not saying it definitely was a hoax but stranger things have happened.

With respect mate, to even float that idea .....

I personally think that's an absolutely disgraceful thing to post after the vile abuse he's been receiving culminating in last nights shithouse attack on his property.

Football has no colours over low life ***** like this and I feel for the genuine United fans who've been seriously shamed and had their cause set-back in the wider publics eyes by absolute low life scum. Both last night and those singing the despicable ***** they've been singing about Woodward and the Glaziers.

Scouse wants Glazers and Woodward at United forever lol, I can't blame him for wanting to get the violin out on their behalf.

Scouse wants Glazers and Woodward at United forever lol, I can't blame him for wanting to get the violin out on their behalf.

Are you for real z?

Mate, you're an utter disgrace posting S like that. 'Violin?' This isn't a laughing matter because you're so riddled with hatred toward them.

How about we all start posting about cutting you up/ burning you and you dying. Still want to play that violin then? Exactly!

Show some F human decency whatever you may be thinking.

jb8521
@jb_8521
Javier Ajenjo Hyjek. Youngster holding talks before making his Man United move official – Player would see OT move as progress

19 year old half Spanish half Polish CM. Highly rated at Atlético Madrid. Been on trial last year and now he will join on a permanent. Making him our 4th signing of the window.