The Manchester United Thread

This is a weird watch! But boy Ighalo goal what a strike! Happy for James to get a goal after his form has picked up a bit lately

3-0 tie over. Absolutely stunning through ball by Fred from deep and Mata with a cool finish. Been a perfect night tbh. Never got out of third gear. Players rested. Another assist fro Fernandes. Goal and assist for Ighalo. And mins for Chong and Greenwood. Plus another clean sheet.

It's hard to imagine this being the same team that struggled to score vs Rochdale and FC Astana....

Pogba and Fernandes just wanna see how that work for the fun of it. Happy he’s staying. Now get ya ****** head down and just play well!

Jesus, this coronavirus is legitimately worrying now. It's everywhere, way more than 500 cases here. Even Arteta has it.

Tonight could have been our last game in a while... can't see Spurs happening.

It takes a manager contracting the virus for these clowns to arrange a meeting! Players already have it at Leicester etc.

I don't know what to think mate?

I've friends in the medical profession telling me that the Governments measured approach is proportional to when it's expected to peek here and a slow phasing is better than too many changes to our lives too soon which would cause chaos to the NHS.

But then that's flying totally against what most other Countries are doing and all seems really lax to me.

I guess all we can do is trust that they are taking advice from the experts and using that medical/ scientific research to make the proper decisions.

But you would think that with this progressing and worsening by the hour, they're going to have to act and suspend/ cancel things at least now.

I don't know what to think mate?

I've friends in the medical profession telling me that the Governments measured approach is proportional to when it's expected to peek here and a slow phasing is better than too many changes to our lives too soon which would cause chaos to the NHS.

But then that's flying totally against what most other Countries are doing and all seems really lax to me.

I guess all we can do is trust that they are taking advice from the experts and using that medical/ scientific research to make the proper decisions.

But you would think that with this progressing and worsening by the hour, they're going to have to act and suspend/ cancel things at least now.

We closed all our schools, colleges, childcare facilities, creches etc... All office workers working from home where possible.
The streets are almost empty... It's quite eery.

We closed all our schools, colleges, childcare facilities, creches etc... All office workers working from home where possible.
The streets are almost empty... It's quite eery.

One would think. But then if you're a floppy-haired buffoon (polite me) running the Country .....

What's totally mad as regards you guys, and just bonkers in itself is Cheltenham. The potential risk that you are opening yourselves up to by many bringing it back across the water there ...... It beggars belief to me how Country's put some preventative measures in place and then completely neglect other things.

Last edited: