The Manchester United Thread

Swansea faves to take Garner on loan. That would be a good loan as there manager managed him at 2 English youth age groups. One being the u17s winning side.

Swansea faves to take Garner on loan. That would be a good loan as there manager managed him at 2 English youth age groups. One being the u17s winning side.

I thought that as regards Brewster with Cooper having coached right through the age levels to earning the gig as Academy manager at r’s a ways back.

But having watched 4 or 5 Swansea games for Rhian, even accounting for the poor standard of the Championship, which is just one mad battle of attrition, they play some woeful football.

I was hoping Swansea might well have become a viable loan route with our connections to Cooper but I wasn’t impressed at all with his style FWIW.

I thought that as regards Brewster with Cooper having coached right through the age levels to earning the gig as Academy manager at r’s a ways back.

But having watched 4 or 5 Swansea games for Rhian, even accounting for the poor standard of the Championship, which is just one mad battle of attrition, they play some woeful football.

I was hoping Swansea might well have become a viable loan route with our connections to Cooper but I wasn’t impressed at all with his style FWIW.
Yeah they haven’t been the best. I think the club want him out on loan with regular games at a good level for his age to bring him back into the squad the season after.

Neil Wood: "We'll be looking to work with him [Teden Mengi] next season and he's one [player] we want to 'do a Brandon' [Williams] with, push him on and the goal is to try and get him pushed up into that first team if we can." [men]

Hannibal Mejbri, Charlie McCann and Mark Helm are poised to step up to the Under-23s next year and occupy the spaces vacated by James Garner, Ethan Laird, and Ethan Galbraith [men]

#mufc have told Hearts, Bolton Wanderers and Burton Albion they do not have to owe the club their loan payments (total £130,000) for Joel Pereira, Ethan Hamilton and Kieran O'Hara. United feel it's unfair to increase financial pressure on smaller clubs #mulive

#mufc have told Hearts, Bolton Wanderers and Burton Albion they do not have to owe the club their loan payments (total £130,000) for Joel Pereira, Ethan Hamilton and Kieran O'Hara. United feel it's unfair to increase financial pressure on smaller clubs #mulive
That sum is a drop in the ocean for a club like United yet for the likes of Burton and Bolton it could mean survival. This is what the media should be publicising.

?
#mufc Will recall Joel Pereira from his loan spell with Hearts following the ending of the Scottish Premiership.

Think he should be sold in the Summer.

I heard he was awful