The Manchester United Thread

Did anyone see Henderson's save then from Ritchie's shot? Both palm's out and pushed it safely to the right. No f*****g about with fists

I'm confused, is 5th as it stands still good enough for a CL spot? Or did they bottle banning City from CL next season.

Hope so but we should still try to get 4th, kind of got my doubts we will though.

As long as we win Wednesday 5th should be guarantee'd especially with the run of fixtures after that. 4th isnt impossible. But we need to play a **** of a lot better than Friday

Smalling will join Roma on a perm after going out on loan for a fee in the region of 3m. Then Roma have agreed to pay 17m to make the deal perm after the seasons loan say Ramano.

Pretty good deal if you ask me. Got his 110k a week wages of our bill for 2 seasons plus 3m each season for the loan then 17m transfer. Happy with that.

Don't see why when he's better than De Gea atm and it's not even a debate. I understand we gave hm a contract as we always do to maintain his value, but who would even buy him and give him those wages now? We might be stuck with Dave, like we have been before with other high salary players.

He has been pants this season, utter pants, wasn't particularly good last season either. Had a horrendous World Cup and gone down hill ever since.

His decline is actually pretty synonymous with Iker Casillas', who also started to decline when he approached his 30s

Manchester United

✔@ManUtd

https://twitter.com/ManUtd/status/1275345665690927105

✍️
@McTominay10 has committed his future to United!
?
#MUFC