The Manchester United Thread

Oh and great play by Martial in the lead up to the goal chasing the ball down and winning it back off Mings then creating the space with his run for Greenwood seconds later. He’s slowly becoming the complete CF.

Oh and great play by Martial in the lead up to the goal chasing the ball down and winning it back off Mings then creating the space with his run for Greenwood seconds later. He’s slowly becoming the complete CF.
Usually his biggest critic with his lack of movement and work rate but been very impressed with him lately. Still, a long way to go with the complete forward role but he is at least improving after regressing for so long.

Usually his biggest critic with his lack of movement and work rate but been very impressed with him lately. Still, a long way to go with the complete forward role but he is at least improving after regressing for so long.
He’s been good all season tbf. Running the channels, starting the press and winning balls high up. And his hold up play has come on leaps and bound this season. His link up play has never been an issue. Agree still room for improvement mate.

Ol'e is a good competent manager, working with a squad that in several places wasnt good enough, the aim now is whether he can keep improving on that. Even then he was still very good against top teams. If he can build a side with enough quality to flat track bully lower sides while still doing a job on tops like he can do, he'll be a very good manager. Thing to remember is that neither he or United are the finished article. Both need to keep improving, and they all know that

Started shaky, but after the 1st goal controlled the game. Should've got 5, maybe 6 today. Need to get practicing them headers ?

Pogba my Motm. Special shout out for Shaw!

No player has been directly involved in more Premier League goals (13) than Bruno Fernandes in their first 10 games in the competitions history. Enjoying life as a Red Devil.

Counter attacks. Bribing the FA. Gaining hate & divisiveness from rival fans across various social media platforms.

I think the worry now is whether or not we'll have another peak which would f*ck up our #21 parade...

Counter attacks. Bribing the FA. Gaining hate & divisiveness from rival fans across various social media platforms.

I think the worry now is whether or not we'll have another peak which would f*ck up our #21 parade...
i would lay off the drugs for a bit going to be a very long time b4 we get close to 21

We need to actually challenge first tho lol

I can but imagine the reaction haha.

City ‘fans’ are convinced we’ve only had the stupendous all-time great season we’ve had down to the very same. VAR was only brought in to help out L’pool. (After it was going to stop our cheating. Make yer minds up ay?) And it and the FA will make sure ourselves and Utd are the only ones winning it going forward as they have to protect their cash cows. That’s the type of stupid you’re up against. So I can but imagine last night feeds that madness. (Side note- Not seen the penalty as yet z. I was joking about Milner down to the # of pens and him being all but perfect from the spot. Don’t feed the bat **** crazy narative and their conspiracy’s regarding perceived dubious decisions favouring one club ay mate?).

From the absurd transfer rumours we see here tweeted as fact, through the MANY mentally unchallenged with their mad conspiracy theories, SM is bad for anyone's health mate.

Stay off there for your sanity.

A second peak is a very real fear and probability under these murdering shithouse’ the way they’re now setting everyone up against all advice. But that’s for another time.

Hopefully, we never have to discuss it.

Last edited: