The Manchester United Thread

I felt our tempo tailed off in the second half and we got a bit sloppy with our passing. A far cry from the 1st half where, at times, our passing looked as crisp as city's

Everton upped the temp and Utd just disappeared second half. Rather you hadn't and won it personally but the ending and the ensuing fume it's brought around is good enough for me haha.

Right, now to hopefully watch Villa do these. Empty red seats at Wembley ..... MASSIVE club your neighbours like! ;)

Shouldnt even have to think about it. Sell DDG now while we can get a decent fee for him to help with summer additions and get Henderson back. No brainer for me
Yeah it’s getting that way. Tbf he made some top saves afterwards to keep us in it. But the errors are getting more often.

On another note Maguire was a beast on those 14/15 corners Everton had today. He’s been top since the Winter break.

Shouldnt even have to think about it. Sell DDG now while we can get a decent fee for him to help with summer additions and get Henderson back. No brainer for me
That's a no brainer for most fans but I have a feeling Ole will keep DDG for one more season. Which is risky especially as Henderson now has the taste for first team football, would he really want to take a backward step to play second fiddle to DDG, I doubt it myself.

That's a no brainer for most fans but I have a feeling Ole will keep DDG for one more season. Which is risky especially as Henderson now has the taste for first team football, would he really want to take a backward step to play second fiddle to DDG, I doubt it myself.
Not a chance that mentality is not in Henderson’s make up

Red card for Carlo looks strange. Seems like he just went to talk and ref pulls out a red out of nothing. Power tripping these refs.