The Manchester United Thread

Sorry but then you are also part of the problem in my eyes. You'd watch your club demolish its own history and go to a European super League? Really? Come on man! Everything this club has been built on and all the history would be for nothing.

Created by the poor, stolen by the rich.... it's a true quote I saw. That's what's happening.
Bit hypocritical when all you do is ***** and moan about the Glazers destroying our club etc. Then continue to pay for Sky/BT or support illegal streaming to watch the matches or invest in any official merch!

Super League can suck my big black ****, but I also having a hard time taking all the meltdowns seriously when the same stuff happened with Premier League breakaway. And don't get me started on European Cup changing into the Champions League and dividing footballing Europe into the empire and the colonies that exists solely to feed top 5 leagues with talent. But then we can't have Red Star Belgrade or Steaua Bucharest stealing the spotlight.

Bit hypocritical when all you do is ***** and moan about the Glazers destroying our club etc. Then continue to pay for Sky/BT or support illegal streaming to watch the matches or invest in any official merch!

I've never bought official merchandise (in last 15 yrs) and I would never pay the scandalous prices of Sky that's for sure. Each to their own!

Super League can suck my big black ****, but I also having a hard time taking all the meltdowns seriously when the same stuff happened with Premier League breakaway. And don't get me started on European Cup changing into the Champions League and dividing footballing Europe into the empire and the colonies that exists solely to feed top 5 leagues with talent. But then we can't have Red Star Belgrade or Steaua Bucharest stealing the spotlight.

Yeah but this rejects the very notion of having competition.. teams can't even be ****** relegated, if there isn't competition in football then what's the point? This is set up by owners of clubs who have ZERO knowledge about football and it shows with what they are trying to create. Arsenal aren't even a CL team yet their owners give them divine right to be in a super league every season, it's a joke!

Premier League works because it's still a competition, teams at both sides of the table have something to play for..... what is there to even watch this super league ***** for?

Are you guys following the news about Inter not completing payments to United over Lukaku? Rumours are that we can demand the entire remaining payment in one go and even more farfetched rumours claim a transfer of Martinez or Skriniar to cover up the cost (~47 Mn pounds).

1618837214096.png

Are you guys following the news about Inter not completing payments to United over Lukaku? Rumours are that we can demand the entire remaining payment in one go and even more farfetched rumours claim a transfer of Martinez or Skriniar to cover up the cost (~47 Mn pounds).
Yeah I read something from an Italian outlet about 2/3 weeks ago but a few English journals rubbish it straight away.

Mike Keegan

@MikeKeegan_DM

Bit more info on this from yesterday. I have been told that Harry Maguire confronted Ed Woodward at the meeting over the players (who went out and played on Sky as the news broke) not knowing about the plans. Fair play to the United captain.

Whoa... Just need to overthrow his overlords now and all is gucci.