The Manchester United Thread

All that achieves is a criminal conviction for the gobshites doing it.
I'm sure your wives/parents/boyfriends are so proud of you.

******* I N G clowns

100% behind protesting and a concerted, coordinated campaign against the Glaziers and anyone related to them. Been there, done that.

But thats just base thuggery that is completely the wrong way to go around things.

Shamefully embarrassing from all concerned. Utds security and the bellends who broke in.

Oh, and heres that two faced **** Neville stoking matters on Sky.

100% behind protesting and a concerted, coordinated campaign against the Glaziers and anyone related to them. Been there, done that.

But thats just base thuggery that is completely the wrong way to go around things.

Shamefully embarrassing from all concerned. Utds security and the bellends who broke in.

Oh, and heres that two faced **** Neville stoking matters on Sky.
neville is a utter clown and needs to stfu

57ynyh.jpg

If this game doesn't go ahead, Utd have left themselves wide open to sanctions.

Outside the ground is out of their jurisdiction but not inside it. That's on them.

I see people getting stick time from the police. Brought the war horses in and everything. That turned ugly quick.

We won't get a match today lads...
I'm going to play some Far Cry 5 :ROFLMAO:

Baring a few yobs and dickheads. Well done to all those who did it right today. This won’t stop today either!

I don't get blaming the security tbh. Stewards are there to deal with occasional disorderly drunk, not to fight hand to hand with angry mob. Looks like in the end they just opened up the barriers to avoid a stampede which is perfectly reasonable thing to do.

I don't get blaming the security tbh. Stewards are there to deal with occasional disorderly drunk, not to fight hand to hand with angry mob. Looks like in the end they just opened up the barriers to avoid a stampede which is perfectly reasonable thing to do.
Opening up the barriers like you say is senisble (if you look at one of the videos it appears that at least one steward did just that) but how the heck did they get in the ground itself is another matter. The security fell down there.