The Manchester United Thread

Why cant broadcasters cut when it happened instead of filming his distraught wife and him getting cpr. I swear no empathy from those In charge.
That's what I was complaining about.

They'd censor broken legs because they're "too graphic" but decide it's cool to zoom into the lifeless eyes of a man fighting for his life.

Disgusting

Why cant broadcasters cut when it happened instead of filming his distraught wife and him getting cpr. I swear no empathy from those In charge.

It's a shocking state of affairs when broadcasters keep broadcasting what could have been a man's final breaths.

As disgusting viewing as it was shocking.

What a F World.

Depended on broadcast, most of them showed Eriksen but some just showed the sky.
Disgusting to try get some griefing shots like that.

Last edited:
Manchester United have offered Juan Mata a new one-year contract. The new deal would see him reduce his wages, but United see him as a future board member, even as a sports director when his contract expires in 2022. Mata is seriously evaluating the proposal. #MUFC [Sport]

Jonathan Shrager

@JonathanShrager

Pellistri today returned to Uruguay. Whilst there, he’ll discuss options for next season with his representative. As it stands, if not in United’s first team plans, his desire remains to play another year at Alavés, this time after a full preseason. A decision is soon anticipated