The Manchester United Thread

Also, latest rumours are that Pogba is off. Very curious to know who the club wants to get to replace him. I've seen Camavinga rumours, but he is not really tested in the top flight. Goretzka rumours are weird, because then we would have three players in CM who would effectively want to be B2B in McTominay, Fred and Goretzka, although Goretzka is world class at it.

It'd be nice if we can get a player who can dictate the tempo and keep the play ticking. We have been missing that sort of player since Carrick.

I've come to notice there are two groups of fans with regards to Maguire

>Fans that grossly overrate Maguire (mostly united fans
>Fans that grossly underrate him

With his, it's either or. I'm not sure why.

Agree Leg he seems to be either or. I think he underrated by most. And I don’t agree he’s not a leader either.

Manchester United and Borussia Dortmund have total agreement for the transfer of Jadon Sancho to Old Trafford in an €85m deal. 21yo winger has green light to finalise personal terms and undergo a medical before completing move @TheAthleticUK #MUFC #BVB
Samuel Luckhurst

@samuelluckhurst

#mufc agree £72.9m fee for Jadon Sancho. No add-ons.

😋

Sky Sport Germany: • BVB wanted €126M last summer • The 2021 initial price was €99M+ • The deal was finalised for €85M

Last summers signing but still a good one, mind you I'll be beyond annoyed if we don't address key positions this summer. Time will tell if this is real change or just a glazer appeaser signing.

Attachments

• 1EFF1FE7-D55C-4DB9-BB53-78F67775EBC2.jpeg
    1EFF1FE7-D55C-4DB9-BB53-78F67775EBC2.jpeg
    663.3 KB · Views: 19
Last summers signing but still a good one, mind you I'll be beyond annoyed if we don't address key positions this summer. Time will tell if this is real change or just a glazer appeaser signing.
The proof will be in the pud at the end of the day but early signs are encouraging. Work already started on OT and Carrington 3 weeks ago. And getting some signings done early. And the Sancho deal is excellent tbh. Now they need to push on even more!