The Manchester United Thread

Just realized we've been unbeaten away from home in the bpl this season which is a far cry from last season. Perhaps, that could be evidence of the importance of fan atmosphere? 🤷🏽‍♂️

There’s ‘home and away’ games this year?

I thought every game was being played on a neutral venue? 😉

Just adds to the absolute farce of rhe worst ever English league season..

Last edited:
Let's not exaggerate, one team still has to travel which especially in Europe makes a difference. And then after you arrive there's always some surprises, I remember reading that one club painted the away dressing room in pink and there's balloons and cute teddy bears lying around just to mess with people's heads lol.

Our fanbase is salivating to get one of these judging by the comments on twitter yet these are the same supposed fools who want the Glazers out? Sigh. We have no chance if we keep lining their pockets.

I haven't purchased anything United merchandise for at least 10 years and I still won't be.

Last United merch I bought was a Beckham 10 jersey at old Trafford in 1996. 25 years ago :)

Just realized we've been unbeaten away from home in the bpl this season which is a far cry from last season. Perhaps, that could be evidence of the importance of fan atmosphere? 🤷🏽‍♂️
It’s a superb record tbh. Fans or no fans. But the Ole haters will downplay it like everything else good he is doing

Thats FM **** right there. 2 shots, 2 goals. One of them was a pen, and the other player missed the ball and it bounced off him into the empty net.

Lol, we always shoot ourselves in the foot in Semi finals. I knew right from when we conceded that pen that we were going to concede a freak goal. My money was on an own goal however.

Well this what happens when teams play ambitious against United. Good thing Ole can rest some of the players in second leg.

More like what happens when you have Chris smalling on your team. God, he was atrocious today. I remember some folks on here tried to make a point about him being better than Maguire

Well this what happens when teams play ambitious against United. Good thing Ole can rest some of the players in second leg.
However, you know he won't give Ferdinand the rest he needs...

More like what happens when you have Chris smalling on your team. God, he was atrocious today. I remember some folks on here tried to make a point about him being better than Maguire
That and losing 3 players (including their GK) to injury in the first 45.

However, you know he won't give Ferdinand the rest he needs...
He's retired mate.

That and losing 3 players (including their GK) to injury in the first 45.
They played some of their best football when they made those subs. Yeah, probably wouldn't concede 6, but they had nothing on United anyway. Even the goals they scored were extremely lucky.

Edit: They are missing some key players in their starting 11, those probably would make some difference.