The Manchester United Thread

Well good 40 mins. Absolutely ruined by gifting 2 goals in 2 mins. Rashford and Bruno 😡😡😡😡 I knew this would happen once McTominey missed that sitter

Talk about leaving it late!!! Mind you at least they avoided Man City in the Semis. Just have to hope Chelsea sneak it not that Coventry will be push overs.

Liverpool are the luckiest club in the world. Did nothing to deserve scoring 3 goals. If today was someone more serious they'd get spanked.

Liverpool are the luckiest club in the world. Did nothing to deserve scoring 3 goals. If today was someone more serious they'd get spanked.
It was a basketball game with periods of control from us but terrible decision making. Should've killed the game off in the 2nd half. Once the Anthony goal went in you lot got second wind and even then we somehow scored and still let you back in. Good cup game but if im being honest we threw the game away.

What was the ref thinking not giving McAllister a second yellow for that challenge on Maguire. But hey it’s nothing we don’t know and haven’t seen all season with these clowns for officials.

It was a basketball game
My NBA quote from the last thread aged well lol. We basically turn every single game we play into an NBA matchup. No midfield, just direct balls from defense to offense once we win it back.

I will say we were unfortunate to have been 2-1 down in the first half. We played well for 35 minutes but undid all that work in 5 minutes. For 30 mins in the 2nd half, you lot dominated…then came Klopp’s subs lol

It was a basketball game with periods of control from us but terrible decision making. Should've killed the game off in the 2nd half. Once the Anthony goal went in you lot got second wind and even then we somehow scored and still let you back in. Good cup game but if im being honest we threw the game away.
I mean, each to their own, and since I missed the game and saw only extended highlights, you guys were gifted the Salah goal, and your third was a massive deflection. Other than that, all your chances were long shots and shots from narrow angles.

If Rashford was a normal footballer, the game would be over in regular time. Oh well, outside some United supporters being *****, was a watchable United game for a change.

Just watching the highlights back this morning Dalot and Mainoo my 2 stand out performers. Absolutely immense! Mainoo at just turned 18 in a game like that against the midfield of Liverpools. Special special performance made them look bang average at times. Even more impressive that his partner was McTominey. Leave him alone Southgate 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Just wanna get the United fans thoughts on here. Being realistic by the way. Who would you sell this summer. Just curious as had a chat with 3 other United fans today

Just wanna get the United fans thoughts on here. Being realistic by the way. Who would you sell this summer. Just curious as had a chat with 3 other United fans today
There are two categories of sales if groups players in

Fire sale
Casemiro, Sancho, Eriksen. Also let Varane and Martial’s contracts run out.
Sancho should be sold regardless of the manager situation.

Sell if we receive good offers:
Bruno Fernandes
Marcus Rashford
Antony* (tbh, I almost had him in the fire sale category but I want to give him the benefit of the doubt that his off field issues did him no favors this season)
AWB

Just seen footage of Liverpool fans lobbing flares (that burn at 1600°) at disabled children watching a match.

Proletariat filth.

Yeah no one came out of yesterday’s match with any class fan wise at the stadium. Then I just seen Klopp getting knarky and calling that reporter fat.

Yeah no one came out of yesterday’s match with any class fan wise at the stadium. Then I just seen Klopp getting knarky and calling that reporter fat.

I just watched it TOD.
In fairness to him, that's not what he meant.

"Obviously you are not in a great shape" means in a bad mood, or looking for a confrontation.

I've mates from Germany and it's just a translation thing.

I just watched it TOD.
In fairness to him, that's not what he meant.

"Obviously you are not in a great shape" means in a bad mood, or looking for a confrontation.

I've mates from Germany and it's just a translation thing.
Yeah agree mate. After looking around and watching it myself👍🏼