Status
Not open for further replies.
And seriously instead of commending my uncle over this amazing article u all are all over me

Even if i did steal the work Its the writers problem not yours

So "Jonathan Wilson" is your uncle now? I thought he was close to your godfather?

So it's ok to steal as long as I tell someone ?

Police Officer : You are under arrest for theft
Me : Chill out, I was going to tell them.....

You dont get it do you

I wanted to see if you guys would believe that I had wirtten this article and then I would have told you guys that it was my uncle's article.Since i happen to know my uncle and Im sute he will not mind me doing this little prank I did it.

If the writer does not mind it why the **** are you.

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

So "Jonathan Wilson" is your uncle now? I thought he was close to your godfather?

I meant that by saying that he is almost my godfather but he is not officially

have contacted a mod, work stealing is unacceptable

Yes, I actually wrote Harry Potter, and let J. K. Rowling release it, because I knew her. Biggest mistake EVER

Again it was ur problem on y u let JK Rowling realese it and here i just told my uncle that I did this over the phone and he was cool about it as I just wanted too see if you guys would believ that I had written this article

He is the writer and he does not mind it so sue me

I don't think people will take much notice to this,as this has no relevance whatsoever to FM2010,instead it's analysis from a game that was played around nine months ago?

Plus,this looks like a trick into getting a sticky or for the whole of FM-Base (or majority of it) to lavish praise onto you and your articulate spelling and use of English grammar.

Fail.

And btw,wrong section.

Again it was ur problem on y u let JK Rowling realese it and here i just told my uncle that I did this over the phone and he was cool about it as I just wanted too see if you guys would believ that I had written this article

Laptop : £400
Premium Membership : £4
This guy : Priceless....

I'd feel harsh suing you, you clearly could do with spending the money on education.

have contacted a mod, work stealing is unacceptable

OMG

ok let me put this into simple terms since u guys cant even take a little jest

I put this work on the website.
You guys think I stole it
The writer knows i put his work on this website and he is cool about it
I dont see the problem

OMG

I dont see the problem

...Yet it still has completely no relevance to Football Manager..

OMG

I dont see the problem

So you wouldn't mind if I sent him an email ?

I think this thread has died on its ****,might as well close.

Please! if your going to use work by others or articles from elswhere say so before posting,you will get found out eventually. There is always someone on the net looking to make a **** out of you if they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.