S

samjohpos

THE MARTIAN BE A PLAYER MODE

Welcome to the beginning of a great footballing era for young footballers.
An era filled with players who have been fed steroids, lots of meat and some tasty pap and tomato relish (South African maize meal dish). These players have somehow developed the potential to become inter-galactic superstars.
Its the start of an exciting football generation. Today is the start of football domination.

Introducing the Players:
View attachment 136071

This is just the initial screenshot to show the player and their respective General Stats.

The next update will on 3 September 2015 after the transfer window.
It will have each clubs squads and transfers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes and I think it could be valuable information. Because remember these clubs have 500 million pounds for transfers and sometimes your player will not be good enough and might not reach their potential, you know how it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Transfers and Club Overviews

Arcadian Spacetroopers
View attachment 136063 View attachment 136061

Deimos United
View attachment 136060 View attachment 136059

Elysium
View attachment 136058 View attachment 136057

Gale Rovers
View attachment 136056 View attachment 136055

Hellas Cratons
View attachment 136054 View attachment 136053

Iapygia Rangers
View attachment 136052 View attachment 136051

Olympus Mons
View attachment 136046 View attachment 136044

Phobos Athletic
View attachment 136043 View attachment 136042

Team Arsia
View attachment 136041 View attachment 136040

Utopia City
View attachment 136039 View attachment 136038

Here are a couple of screenshots with the teams after the transfer window. Players and Managers were brought in from Earth to develop these clubs. Now lets see who can win in their first season.

Next update will be a post-seasonal update which will include the results in The Martian Premier League; The Martian Cup; NASA Club Cup & NASA International Cup. As well as the players and their in-game stats.

PA 191... Not bad at all, my kid has the third highest PA of the whole generation and the highest in Utopia City. ^^

Good to see finally running, I can't wait to see it officially start.

Finnegan O'Reilly Vice Captain!! Whoop Whoop! Elysium bringing in some good young talent. Here's to a great career. :)

Vice Captain That means good things for mide and the most valued. Also How often will this updates be. Excited to see this

Wow, Pedersen is already captain for the Rovers!
Btw, I'm on holiday until august 3rd, so their might me some inactivity from me :)

Okay, EriGG Deijke is Elysium captain. But where am I? I'm not in the player list. Am I in the reserves/youth team? :'(

Last edited:
Lol Captain and I can't even get in the side. 3 sub appearances only for Thorsson.

Team is predicted to place first, and I'm captain already. Should be good

Nice to see sven goran eriksson has taken over Gale Rovers

Out of curiosity - in the tests you have done, are players likely to leave the clubs or will they hang around Mars? I'm hoping they will stay on Mars!

Think there is an issue with the average attendances for most clubs, who although they have stadium capacity of 50,000, they have average attendances of 200,000+ e.g. Utophia have an average attendance of over 560,000!

The only clubs who do not have an issue are Deimos, Gale, and Olympus.

Holy ****, hadn't seen you could see your PA, apparently Pedersen has the 2nd highest, with a whopping 194! Hopefully he'll live up to it :)
BTW, Gale Rovers seem to have a nice squad :D
Good start!

I get why Olympus dont have that issue with too many people on stadium, nobody wants to watch Usain Bolt Jr. sit on bench cause his team isnt playing with wingers

I get why Olympus dont have that issue with too many people on stadium, nobody wants to watch Usain Bolt Jr. sit on bench cause his team isnt playing with wingers

Haha good point! At least Bolt is getting into the squad. Mick Sully is stuck in the U23 squad. Remi Garde is the worst manager manager in the league.

Holy ****, hadn't seen you could see your PA, apparently Pedersen has the 2nd highest, with a whopping 194! Hopefully he'll live up to it :)
BTW, Gale Rovers seem to have a nice squad :D
Good start!

I think we're the only team with 2 defenders which are a LB (you) and Savage at RB, Hopefully we can be setting up Lewie for the goals and keeping clean sheets!