I think we're the only team with 2 defenders which are a LB (you) and Savage at RB, Hopefully we can be setting up Lewie for the goals and keeping clean sheets!
That's correct, and surely two fullbacks with such quality should be able to set up the main man in front, that is Lewie :)

That's correct, and surely two fullbacks with such quality should be able to set up the main man in front, that is Lewie :)

Your guy has massive potential. Savage only 170 off potential but should be enough to do well!

I think we're the only team with 2 defenders which are a LB (you) and Savage at RB, Hopefully we can be setting up Lewie for the goals and keeping clean sheets!

Thanks fellas! It doesn't help that I haven't even played a game yet! Hopefully we will improve and keep a tight ship at the back!

Thanks fellas! It doesn't help that I haven't even played a game yet! Hopefully we will improve and keep a tight ship at the back!

On the team SS it says you started 2 games, played 1 as sub and got a goal and assist. Average rating is 7.45

That 18 year old CB is worth a fair bit, Mere or something. Riderwald looks capable of a good few positions and is 18 valued over 15 mil.

On the team SS it says you started 2 games, played 1 as sub and got a goal and assist. Average rating is 7.45

That 18 year old CB is worth a fair bit, Mere or something. Riderwald looks capable of a good few positions and is 18 valued over 15 mil.

D'oh!

I must have mistaken myself for someone else! :p

Very good start anyway!