The Master FM2011 Scouting Handbook

afc_dan

Reaction score
300ad.png

Hey guys, I'm Dan owner of FM11 blog Aid The Boss. Me and Thomas Levin from FM Pundit have been putting together an awesome free 35 page e-book over the last few weeks, and it's finally finished!

The e-book is packed with hints and tips for scouting, as well as some important information about maximising youth development.

We have added in some bonuses with lists of the best players, wonderkids and bargains!

Let us know what you think and if you feel anything could be added/improved, we put it together to help those who are still unsure of these things and could do with some tips!

Click here to download the Football Manager 2011 Guide

Definitely will have a look, anyone who puts the time in to write something that long for the community for free deserves plaudits

Definitely will have a look, anyone who puts the time in to write something that long for the community for free deserves plaudits

Agreed I will take a look as well.

worth a look as it seems there has been a lot of effort put in to it

Thanks for the kind words. A lot of effort went into it and it's nice to see everyone around the FM community is appreciating it.

If you feel there's anything that could make it even better, don't hesitate to let me know and I will improve it!

You should make people pay like £2 for it so you could make it better for the future.

Awesome.

Gonna download it and read it tomorrow, because now I have some shiz to do ...

But definitely tomorrow.

deserves a sticky read the whole thing and it covers all the basic stuff u need to be good in FM

Just finished reading this very good guide to the game , one small thing just a few players missing from the list , Wonderkids and future stars , Rogelio funes mori, Daniel Villalva, Miguel Medina and attacking Midfielders Javier Pastore and left backs Fabio Coentrao

The email doesn't appear to be working atm, or is being delayed, tried twice with gmail and once with mailinator in last 20 mins.

Sounds good, will download tomorrow. Thanks for this.

Going through it as we speak, great effort and work, much appreciated

Great Idea lads! Thank you very much for putting in all your time and effort!

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

A couple of people have let us know about a problem with the e-mails, but if you wait it should come eventually. In the last few hours we have been getting a few downloads a minute so it's very busy.

If you still don't get it, send me a message on here and I will try to sort if out for you!

Dan

Downloads are coming in huge numbers. If anybody has any feedback let me know.

Any feedback I get, I will work on improving the e-book, and if you have any suggestions for future e-books, please let me know as I really enjoyed writing this one!!

I think the people who wrote this hate Chelsea.
No mention of Cech, Cole, Terry, Lampard, Essien or Drogba.
It does mention I think two or three youths but thats it

It a brilliant guide, shame im not very good at creating training schedules. Could anyone recommend the best schedules I can download because I think that is my main problem.