View attachment 982171 View attachment 982174
and this is with team med pred 10
no transfers
best tactic

Thx mate.
Now i`m sorry, i had this tactic for the last 2 months or so, should have released this tweak months ago. I used it with 9 teams, long and short saves, won everything with all the teams.
I`ll wait for a few more patches and i`ll do one for FM16, at the moment i don`t like the ME in FM16, i think it`s ****, too many bugs.

View attachment 212337
Start a new save because first save was too easyyyy ! 18 games 18 win !!!
Decide to start a new save . Whole season only lost 1 game ( 1 - 0 Tottenham ) won treble
:)

View attachment 982544
Start a new save because first save was too easyyyy ! 18 games 18 win !!!
Decide to start a new save . Whole season only lost 1 game ( 1 - 0 Tottenham ) won treble
:)

With the top 6 teams in every league it`s very easy using this tactic, now i`m playing with only media pred 18th, 19th &20th.
Even so, Burnley first season is second place after 23 games, going strong :)

With the top 6 teams in every league it`s very easy using this tactic, now i`m playing with only media pred 18th, 19th &20th.
Even so, Burnley first season is second place after 23 games, going strong :)

using southampton - 3rd afrer 18 games

Do you have the tactical link? I was playing and I ended up excluding it, and I can not download it any more

mate do you still have this tactic? link is deleted.

i had just come back to fm15 to test this tactic and i have to say this is the best for fm 15(bit too late)
View attachment 982168

started as unemployed and got that job in the second season this like 3rd game in charge and fuc..n won 9-1 away is just amaizing...You should re-create this in fm16 goood job!