apvmoreira

Reaction score
1st of all, this is a tribute, not a creation.

Im a tactic lunatic, always looking for the "one" but too lazzy to do it. So i scan and read for new tactics, aproaches etc, everything that makes me enjoy watching the game for hours.

The
HTML:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=5710
by
HTML:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/users/312054/
dont have any thread in the forum, and i would like for you guys to test it and see what im seeing every day (it even stopped me playing WOW and im still paying it!!!).

The name choosen its not the best, since it does not emulate the Barça tactic in all aspects. I can tell you that the pressure and passing style can reach it, but i like to think that its just a very good tactic for every club, even smaller ones. I used in Benfica against Milan and i've won 1-6 in San Siro.... (no screenshots, deleted the save...)

Other tatics that i've used and dont reach what this one as given to me:

1 Ronan Win
3-4-3BARCELONA (my 3rd choice at the moment)
3 Movimentação AnaliseTatica
4-2-2-2 _il devasto_ is cooooking v.5 (my 2nd choice atm)
4-2-4 Il devasto clock movement
4-2-4 Il devasto foggia
4 2 3 1 hidden
Cinema M
Clinical Possesion
GoalsGalore 2012 v3 (used to be the 1st...)
JJ86 TotalVoetbal v0.3
La Masia Philosophy
MAGiCK_FiNAL
Mr Hough Rolls Back The Years FM12
Mr Hough Rolls Back The Years FM12 Defensive Tweaked
Parking Bus Destroyer 0.0
piputd goals galore v18
tic-tac_krunccrni_standard_barcelona_dec_2011_0
XeNoN's 4-1-2-2-1 Barcelona v3

Im sry if there's a thread allready, but i could not find it.

Cheers

For what patch mate?

There is no download link?

Last edited:
8 games in and averaging 4+ goals per game..nice football on display as well and defensively very sound..nice tactic all round so far...definitely a must try..

for some reason this is different..instead of exploiting the flanks with fast players which most of the tactics do, this got lots more one-twos and killer through balls in the center to break defenses..hardly any unhuman like plays..its just very real life..

kudos to apvmoreira for bringing this tactic up..

Last edited:
Yeah, there already are plenty of great tactics for 12.0.4. Us 12.1.1 players are waiting for good tactics for that patch. There is non yet.

Has anyone tested this tactic on 12.1.1? Have tryed so many myself but cant find that perfect/almost perfect tactic..

Yeah, there already are plenty of great tactics for 12.0.4. Us 12.1.1 players are waiting for good tactics for that patch. There is non yet.

Did you try this? Just give it a shot! I dont think that the game engine changed that much to twist all tatics!

I haven´t have time to try it for the latest patch. I will when i have time but i´ll tell you that i´m not hopeful at all. No tactics that worked for 12.0.4 works for 12.1.1. Not as good as they were for the earlier patch atleast.

I haven´t have time to try it for the latest patch. I will when i have time but i´ll tell you that i´m not hopeful at all. No tactics that worked for 12.0.4 works for 12.1.1. Not as good as they were for the earlier patch atleast.

Can u be more specific? Its the passing, pressure, defense, crosses, ect?

I believe that the instructions to the player, more than positioning, is the most important aspect in the tatic. If i have a corner kick procedure that does not work i try to get it to work, right?

OR, maybe, the new patch does not allow any tatic to work?

12.0.4 was easy to win games, 12.1.1 is more realistic I have made a 12.1.1 attacking tactic which seen 260 goals in 62 games

which was in your List of tactics that didnt provide.

12.0.4 was easy to win games, 12.1.1 is more realistic I have made a 12.1.1 attacking tactic which seen 260 goals in 62 games

which was in your List of tactics that didnt provide.

You're right. It didnt work because of the problem with the side backs. Too many goals conceded, mostly in counter attacks. The tatic is good, but i can literally kill all the team if i'm winning 4-0 and i get a goal, all the games! For me is not to win big always, its to be perfect :D.

Too see the def mid going to the opposition like a mad dog and having 70% ball possession makes me drool... eh eh.

All the tatics above listed worked, but noe like this one.

Are you guys for real? Brobs17 tactic is the best one for 12.1.1 for all teams. Never seen results like it

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...obs17-updated-fm12-4-3-3-patch-12-1-1-v2.html

I´ve tried that one. It doesn´t even look like football. If i just wanted to win i´d use a standard tactic and just add the corner bug. Im waiting for a tactic with passes that actually can use both mid players and wide players. Brobs has done a good job exploiting the M.E. with long passes to 3 centerstrikers that confuses op back four and scores goals. The midfield is not doing anything at all in that tactic except just being "here and there".

It might be impossible to create a real-looking tactic with this engine when wide players are unable to make one accurate cross to the box or when all goals scored after a good 5-6 quick passes gets neglected by an offside whisle. I guess i just should wait for the final patch and hope that they fix this ****** M.E.

I´ve tried that one. It doesn´t even look like football. If i just wanted to win i´d use a standard tactic and just add the corner bug. Im waiting for a tactic with passes that actually can use both mid players and wide players. Brobs has done a good job exploiting the M.E. with long passes to 3 centerstrikers that confuses op back four and scores goals. The midfield is not doing anything at all in that tactic except just being "here and there".

It might be impossible to create a real-looking tactic with this engine when wide players are unable to make one accurate cross to the box or when all goals scored after a good 5-6 quick passes gets neglected by an offside whisle. I guess i just should wait for the final patch and hope that they fix this ****** M.E.

I beg to differ. I think it plays beautiful football and is hugely effective. I think also he tries to makes his tactics for all teams, i'm sure he could do something of what you want. The man is a genius

And why do you need it? If it does not work, use a diferent thing!.

In the tatic that i post (again, not mine), i use all players in the construction of the game, even center def! I dont have crosses either, but i dont care, the through balls make it work. You should give it a try.