I'd never say a tactic is THE BEST, but the latest tactic from Brobs posted above can play some really nice football - great movement from the 3 strikers - IF you're willing to give it a chance when the tactic is fluid {which most people don't}. I normally use it away from home - the defensive work from the forwards and speed in which the rest of the team gets the ball to the strikers when in possession seems to be very effective. But as always that'll depend on if you have the players to suit the system which for me is pace, anticipation, off the ball, dribbling and of course finishing - I don't play as big teams so isn't like you need a team of Aguero, Messi and Cavani for this tactic to work.

The all idea of this thread is to talk about the most beatiful, not the best, since it depends on the team, players, etc.

Did you use any opposition instructions or shouts ?

Did you use any opposition instructions or shouts ?

It depends. Normally i dont use shouts, but i change the mentality to normla if i play really big teams, or to the most attacking one if im playing really weak teams.

I also use the assitant OI and i always put GK, AMR, AML, AMC and Strikers with the weaker foot. It gives more corners to the other team but lesscrossea and through balls.