The most Complete graphics pack for fm2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
it should now be speeded up to iv just change it i had it on very very low setting sorry

iv changed it now .. let me no if its faster

it will get faster im sorry i had it all wrong plus i was downing other stuff aswell which did slow down the uploading aswell but now iv stopped everything els and put the pack to go on its own at max

i need to wait again until knight so i can go to my place and star downloading

im just doing a 7z one now aswell ..which might be faster im not sure but ill add it anyway because iv added more 3d kits to it from other leagues

plus dont be put off if you see a photo off me in the pack thats in the rar it wont get into your game ....but i lefted it there by mistake

I'd recommend concentrating on just one for now Sparks.

ok iv closed off the link for now .. its only open for those who are downloading ..ill open up a new torrent soon which will be a 7z and not in winrar so the link at the mo is dead it wont come back up ...it will need to be a fresh new upload and link to it

it`s only 1gb it will be well worth it have u seen pics they look ace!

once you guys finnish downloading from the old link let me no so i can post the new 7z link i wont post it untill some of you have finnished then i can kill the old upload

Hmm, I want to download it. I was fixing another graphic pack with the right South American clubs logos, as in Venezuela for example they were all messed up. But as you have this more complete, I will wait to download this one and then fix the club logos if they are wrong again.
Player pics are neat.
Did you put Colombian and Venezuelan players pics on it as well?
There is some good talent in Colombia and Venezuela I would like to buy, so would be great if they come with pics. if you need pics for those I can send the links where you can get them.

i can comfirm that its has everything Colombie,Chili,Brésil,Argentine,Hongrie,Mexique

even Singapour,Thaïlande,Vietnam i meam everything

Tried to download the torrent from The Pirate Bay but i'm getting a 404 page not found error!

Sorry, just saw the post about the link been down. Will wait for the new link. :)

yes its being re uploaded should be ready with a new link in 1 hour

Status
Not open for further replies.